Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
How dare you not put Pekora under recognizable names, you will regret this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
There we go, started the thread with the right energy

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Tabletops posted:

After consuming a lot of vtuber content over the last few days Pekora is probably my favorite hololive streamer.

A natural born comedian idol

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Vtuber Thread - Not Waifu. Friend.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Lt. Lizard posted:

*I love Chainsaw Man!* Hahaha Yeah!
*I love the main character!* Hahaha Yeah!!!
*She is great!* Hahah...Wait what?
*She is a bit evil though...* Oh nooo.....

Considering Majima being the main character is pretty based though, not gonna lie.

I just had this exact conversation with my roommate, truly terrifying energy to start on

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

oh my god

edit: but like, ya know, jospeh joestar would say

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
How are people seeing the live stream super chat total?

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

jimmydalad posted:

I'm surprised at how much I enjoy Haachama singing. She's pretty good as well!

Of course! She's a dang idol!

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Brunom1 posted:

Motion to give Pekora some Kamina Glasses.

SECONDED MOTION PASSES

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

homeless snail posted:

here's their jobs listing, they're hiring, right now!! Unity programmers, ios programmers, broadcast engineers, managers. There is actually a lot of poo poo that happens behind the scenes, believe it or not
https://us.wantedly.com/companies/cover-corp/projects

Someone take this ios programmer job and add Pekora to the got dang AR app already.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Who is the Haachama of SA

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Truly, they are turning girls

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Baka-nin posted:

Just discovered a vtuber who can rival Gura and regularly does English language vods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQpF1Pbzljg

Wow are you late to the Den of Tools, embarrassing...

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
For those of you that are enjoying watching all the Hololive Minecraft shenanigans, you should know that Snail was kind enough to put up server for us all where we are creating a similarly chill community. Also, if you're a member of the Republic of Gamers Discord channel, Snail has written a bot that mirrors the chat between Discord and Minecraft so you can chat from one to the other seamlessly! It's very slick and we're having a good time building our little world. If you're interested, check it out on Minecraft Java at gaming.snail.moe

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
https://discord.gg/BzWKUW

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

SpartanIvy posted:

Cubetheory didnt you play on SuperEarth or Melonquest back in the day? Or maybe I'm thinking of another goon.

I did not

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Overbite posted:

I thought Pekora was the Dan Ryckert of vtubers

This got me so upset I started vibrating at such a speed that the friction has burned down my apartment around me and the fire department is here and they have formed a perimeter and now I'm probably going to be late for work so thanks a lot

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
The Shark is now the most popular Hololiver in the world

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Revolver Bunker posted:

I'm subscribed to all 5 members so their streams and future streams show up on my recommendations already. Also earlier someone in this thread said that there was a fan minecraft server up? If so can I get an invite to it?

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BV3TF

MC Server: gaming.snail.moe

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Patware posted:

is that specifically a goon hololive MC server or what

It's a goon MC server made by Homeless Snail that we are treating like the Hololive server, a bunch of us here and on the discord are slowly making it a cool and chill place and building our houses and stuff.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

homeless snail posted:

I just like when the anime girl says the F word

Frequently Asked Questions?

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

GenghisTron posted:

Joining this! Could I get an updated Discord invite?

https://discord.gg/fXKfhw

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Pollyanna posted:

So, I'd like to hear people's honest opinions on Artemis. Anything on your mind, tell me about it.

Pollyanna posted:

I like her. I don't care if other people don't :colbert:

These statements seem incongruous

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abtnHUQ0iKM

Pogchama has started an English only Getting Over It stream

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

SpartanIvy posted:

Kiara mentioned in her Among Us stream that shes never had a credit card. That seems wild to me from my American perspective, but maybe that's not as unusual in other countries?

I'm American and neither me nor my friends have ever had credit cards.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I'm starting to think maybe people in this thread don't know the difference between a debit card and a credit card

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

doomisland posted:

please dont use debit cards online if you're in america ok bye

Yeah, I might lose the $40 in savings I have, better to buy into a predatory system that charges to spend my own money

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I'm not going to doomsday economics post in this thread (we have other forums for that), so I'm just going to step away from this conversation.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Counterpoint:

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Shadowlyger posted:

A-acoustic Sorairo Days?!

The voice that will pierce the heavens

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Revolver Bunker posted:

Towa really proving herself as a great organizer. On January 11th Hololive New Years Mario Kart Cup Competition. 25 participants. Who will reign supreme?

https://twitter.com/tokoyamitowa/status/1339458038747447296?s=19

I desperately need this to be a long con where everyone just lets Pekora win the race until the last moment then blue shell her every single time.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Red Minjo posted:

So the character she was going for is a girl that has been waiting for her prince to come because she was read too many fairy tales, and the final character she rolled in failing to get her... Is the girl who was saved by a prince as a girl and decided it would be cool as heck to BECOME the prince.

Wait, Utena is in this game?

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Nessus posted:

That is the clearest summation fo the entire thing, and of course Youtube would want you watching Youtube 24/7. My God! This is like when Freeza became history's second greatest hero. Except it's Pekora.

How dare you compare Pekora to Frieza, she is clearly Pilaf.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Got a few down minutes at work, just gonna check ny messages on my phone...

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Lyer posted:

do any of you guys listen to imagine dragons?

Uh, um, not really, but I do know a few of their songs

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Haachama Cooking NFTs

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Played through the Record of Lodoss War game today, here are my thoughts crossposted from Games Chat since people are talking about it here:

I bought and played RoLW: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth today. I believe I am at the final boss, unless there is some upside down castle shenanigans. I feel pretty comfortable recommending people not buy this game unless they're real desperate. The game feels incredibly shallow, the progression systems are just not interesting and barely there, and the world feels extremely boring and monotonous. The boss fights are definitely the best part of the game, there is an Ikaruga style polarity flipping mechanic that gives it a little bit of a bullet hell feel sometimes, but some of the attack patterns are really unintuitive and sometimes feel like you just have to get a little lucky. This may be because I'm bad, but the game also wasn't hard enough to require deep diving on certain attacks. Also I'm not even sure why the shop exists, I didn't buy a single thing all game because all of my weapons were on par or better than what they offered and I never really needed healing potions. I'm at like 97% map completion and I'm still missing both spells they showed on the spell selection tutorial screen, but I've seen enemies use spells that look like them, so I'm wondering if enemies can drop spells. I've gotten like 5 or 6 drops off enemies the entire game, I was curious about it so I farmed a Minotaur for like 20 minutes and he eventually dropped his axe. Tried it on a couple of other enemies with no luck. As far as I can tell there isn't a bestiary or anything so I can't check if enemies have drops and the drop rates are so low it seems pointless to farm and see if they have one or not. Again, not that it matters that much, the game isn't very hard and there is so little progression that any item that would drop would just be me checking to see if it has a bigger number or not.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Hololive just had to stop accepting gifts because people were trying to sneak in tracking devices, I don't think the huge step of not posting background info, even it's spoilered, is like a huge ask. As insane as it sounds, these streamers are literally putting their personal safety on the line to entertain us, just don't post the info. Just don't do it. It's just that easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Grondoth posted:

SA's begun to catch the internet's newest disease of "getting super mad at imaginary guys"

I had to go back all of four page to find spoilered talk about Pekora's past life and high school stuff