Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Okayu is good too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EexkKEi2r-8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Checking. Kson and Coco's voices seem a fair amount different.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

nielsm posted:

Apparently not.

Yeah, I do agree with this. Don't think we should talk about anything more then they themselves have shared.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I like Matsuri if only for her getting into stocks in Animal Crossing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2maf47wYFU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
poo poo she is cute.

Ina's debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujCxiHpVYmg

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
The Shark is late.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Man it's a shame I have to go to work and the Stream was late. But it's just how the luck of the draw goes.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Onean posted:

Right? (Though, mine was Korone's Chainsaw clip, then Pikamee and Tomoshika's Ho clip shortly after.)

I was brought in by the later. "Lets Kill da Ho!"

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Huh all the Hololive Eng people lost about 8000 subscribers.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Tabletops posted:

i like inani's stream and she'll probably be great but holy poo poo i can't stand the lolibait clothing/chara design.

Not sure what you talking about there. She does not even look young. Gura is the only loli style character in the lot.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Waffleman_ posted:

Even Korone was a very shy doggo when she first debuted.

Her debut turned into a collab cause she called Okayu in to help her.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Sindai posted:

Kiara and Gura constantly look like they're nodding off

Kiara probably is.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Wait what she is putting dive at 1.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I found them in videos.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Gura is just going to do the super chats in a different stream.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

CubeTheory posted:

How are people seeing the live stream super chat total?

I think some people are doing math.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Of the funny Vtuber laughs I must say that Pekora's and Pikamee's are my favorites.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
She's going over the bee story now. Now it time to see a blind playthrough of Mario 64.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Callie was really freaked out by the Cacodemons.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Like seriously. Saying Taiwan is an issue? How thin-skinned are these people.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

trucutru posted:

It has nothing to do with being thin-skinned. China has plans with Taiwan and the people bitching are doing their part.

It seems like it. Like you can't even say the word Taiwan apparently.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

trucutru posted:

It's is not dumb at all. There is a serious effort to deal with Taiwan and bullying people into not even mentioning it is an actual policy.

That is by definition incredibly dumb.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Waffleman_ posted:

Aki on next meme review!

E: HOLOEN IS PLAYING GANG BEASTS YEAH

Does not look like they know how to use both hands yet.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
This is bullshit and Coco and Haato's suspension is really dumb.

These crazy nationalists should be mad at Youtube, not Coco and Haachama.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Lyer posted:

I think whether or not Coco leaves is entirely dependent on what was said between Cover and her. If it was an actual punishment from them, good chances are she'll bail the first chance she gets. If it was a "We'll say X to save face, but we're cool on the real" I think she'll stick around.

Yeah it is possible she volunteered for a break, to get the heat to die down. This way problems with China would not affect the other girls, like the Hololive China members.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

trucutru posted:

Because, once you have a CCP officer on the case, they are going to flex their power until you bend over. They can easily just threaten to ban all Japanese vtubers from Japan and that's it.

You replied to what they could do. They could tell China to gently caress off. It would not hurt them too much.

The biggest loss would be the Hololive CN girls, who admittedly could get screwed over pretty hard, and it could get bad for them. Edit:Which I would not approve of as they did not do anything wrong.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Sep 27, 2020

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Brunom1 posted:

You expect a tiny-rear end company like Cover to do what billion-dollar companies couldn't?

I and several others have pointed out that doing so WOULD be a big loss beyond leaving the entire HoloCN Branch destitute. It'd mean burning bridges with every single game company located there (which have most of the lead gacha games, with which the talents are recurringly sponsored by and hold crossover events with), but it'd also mean shaving off a massive chunk of Fubuki (1.2mil subs on bilibili), Aqua (858k) and other talents' fanbases.

Cover's done a lot of stuff wrong in the past, but there wasn't any solid option for them beyond appeasing the CCP boogeyman.

I don't expect them to, I also don't think it would be the right move. They can do it, but they are not going to, nor do I want them to.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Sep 27, 2020

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Endorph posted:

Its so cruel and unjust that coco and haachama were suspended for 3 weeks. We should make the hololive cn girls lose their jobs instead. - people with functioning brains

I am of the opinion this is stupid bullshit that never should have happened, and the CCP sucks for being so thin skinned. But the suspension was a necessary evil, as long as it does not result in Coco and Haachama going away for good. Hopefully the whole thing can be forgotten and moved past.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Ah, yeah. I forgot about that, duh. But yeah my point is more just that holoCN existing doesnt actually protect them if the Chinese govt decided to flex their muscles some more.

HoloCN existing does not protect them of course. But if Cover did not give into what China wanted, then there is a good chance China's anger would be taken out on HoloCN who at the least would all lose their jobs.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Kanos posted:

I would be kind of surprised if you saw Genshin on hololive for a bit considering Kiara was super excited to stream it and announced this morning that she was told she wasn't allowed to for "adult reasons".

Why would China care about Genshin out of curiosity?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yeah i have always gotten the impression that Coco is well liked by the other members.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Haachama already advertised her return on Twitter, so I guess she is ok.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Man this some great Korone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSPier5uRdE

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Same.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
You can SMILE!

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I don't think Amelia does not trust Gura.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
They were going the wrong way, partially.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Amelia also looks like she is half asleep.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
It's shockingly entertaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
And Kiara was the only one who did not save their spawn in the tunnel.