Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

SpartanIvy posted:

My goal is to be the guy that repeats the same old unfunny meme over and over in chat.

im the guy spamming "say something in <language>"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

she just mentioned shes gonna collab with subaru next week, gon be good

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPdty3wbEL0

lol senchou's roleplaying herself from the future, cant wait for the translations for this one

ngl im hyped for this shark, seemed like she came out of nowhere

Smiles fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Oct 5, 2020

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

not sure if i misremembered ina saying this or if was a joke but she mentioned she spent a year just hunkering down and practicing drawing, and seeing her pump out something that good in three hours is super inspiring. not gonna lie, kind of makes me want to go innawoods with a drawing tablet and try and get good

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

^i can still hear korone when she was playing rat simulator ("hello, hello hello... UEIIII hello hello, UEIIII")

hololive minecraft shenanigans makes me wish my buddies play minecraft too, i mean we play animal crossing but the prank potential is nowhere near as high

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

Viridiant posted:

I could have sworn Calli mentioned making the animated opening of her chasing the other EN girls, so she should probably be mentioned among the artists of Hololive too.

she also did the animation for kiara's debut intro and does illustrations too, but she leans toward that really cool toony style ala gashi-gashi. definitely has done some pro work before hololive too

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

flares doing a singing stream right now and i was not expecting the mazinger z theme song

just like a few weeks ago when aki roze just pulls out 'tobe! gundam' lol

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

i was not expecting to hear the dunbine opening song tonight but here i am

aura senchou lmao

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

super hyped for the among us stream in 3 hours. also a psa that you can use this site for multi-stream watching in one tab: https://hololive.jetri.co/

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

this is who im following:

(hope my internet keeps up)

Smiles fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Jul 18, 2021

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

botan was admiring the pekodam in her stream earlier, it was raining and you could just about make out the silhouette from the holofive house. easiest the coolest thing in the server imo. hope pekora decks it out in lights and stuff

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

senchous showing off her updated live 2d, shes way more animated now

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

surprise pp tenshi in suiseis 3d live omg

E: and now towa-sama omg

Smiles fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Oct 19, 2020

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

im glad cocos back and i hope this whole thing ends up being barely a footnote going forward

jimmydalad posted:

Also Coco being genuine is heartwarming and sad. She said that she came from a place of ignorance and loves her foreign fans even if they hate her. I probably missed out the specifics of it, but in general it's heartwarming.

i gotta say reddit disappointed me when a ton of them ran with the narrative that coco did it on purpose to stick it to the ccp (while sprinkling in some thinly veiled racism) but i guess putting words in her mouth is fine when its the fans doing it instead of the antis

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

mikos return stream starting now!

e: https://youtube.com/watch?v=_SWjDWUBDio

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

lol noels chat filled with new members after saying shes gonna have a members only asmr stream

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

Jerkface posted:

Cute HoloServer Lore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlpzD22n7SM&t=547s

Botan loves the PekoDam so much that she spent her minecraft time today crafting an immaculate throne overlooking it

yea she loves that thing lol

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

oh noooo polkas singing secret base T^T

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

coco's live2d doesnt do her justice especially when compared to her 3d which is pretty amazing

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

speaking of weird sometimes i feel like i should go see whats up at the hololive reddit since some of the girls lurk there but then thered be a video of some dude unironically taking a cardboard cutout of luna with him to go grocery shopping with over a thousand upvotes and thats flying too close to the 'spitting in a communal bucket' sun for me

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

i still cant get over how cool the pekodam looks

i know miko, watame and subaru have mentioned wanting to make something similar lol

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

Jerkface posted:

Miko has a zaku miko char custom design she will build !

ooh has she posted the design somewhere? all these gundam construction projects have been stirring up the old gunota in me

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

Gonna be an interesting Among Us in 4 hours:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCC7p5alA5A

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

that flex, she couldve easily let the space station blow up but she won with a kill lol

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

ive been listening to playlists of bgms from the same repository the girls use (dova-syndrome) cause im looking for a particular bgm that flare used in her getting over it streams and boy theres some legit good music on here lol

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

polka in nene's chat during her among us stream going "​You're all too soft on her." in english polmao

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

mightygerm posted:

why was the stream privated?

not sure, dont think anything in particular happened. maybe its cause she wanted to be impostor super bad but never got it even after bumping the limit up to 3 lol

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

Lurking Haro posted:

Even more related:
Fubuki and Ouga using a Hitachi Magic Wand Massager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsRvo6YsHL0

lmao ive been missing out these are hilarious

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

i remember playing deathmatch in overwatch (it was an 8-man casual free-for-all game so who cares) and just for kicks i kept running into a symmetra's turrets on purpose as a tank to see how long it would take to roast me to death and give her a free kill. after two or three deaths she said in allchat to report me for 'ruining the integrity of the game' lol

kind of envy these people out of all the worries in the world, someone playing a game properly is at the top of the list

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

cocomi was playing layers of fear last night and it made me wish some of the hololive girls had hand tracking too cause this is hilarious lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl02mm9K33I&t=3341s

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

man i love browsing everyones art tags, its crazy how much good stuff there is on there

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

Liar Lyre posted:

Subaru I showing off her updated Live 2D. Big big improvement.
https://youtu.be/IMy0NOlwXfQ

yea looks way better and animated than her old one. i always thought her old live 2d looked really janky compared to how she moves during her 3d

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

Sindai posted:

Subaru has begun building her giant muscle duck near the Pekodam and it looks like it's going to be at least 3x the size when complete.

Revolver Bunker posted:

Watame is also looking into building Watamech but she's still trying to find a design that she likes.

Ibblebibble posted:

I'm still waiting for the Miko Zaku personally.

as someone who grew up with sd gundam and super robot wars games all these mecha projects are filling my kokoro with joy

(i still remember playing an sd z gundam side scroller on the snes and wondering if there were multiple paths cause i just kept getting the bad endings lol)

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

Argas posted:

Same.

The best thing was vs mode though. The Hyaku Shiki gets the goddamn mega bazooka launcher. You can play various Titans and Zeon super units or grunts. It's just weirdly detailed but doesn't care about balance.

hyaku-shiki was my favorite to play if only to clear the entire game with no-hit mega bazooka launcher only lol

i was just looking up a longplay and even though i played the hell out it i only just realised that theres a black gundam mode and its kind of blowing my mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnpl1Kw-w-Q

feels like subaru should install a lambda driver in that thing

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

lol pekoras reaction to the subadam: *record scratch* nani kono bakemono

i still dont know if its meant to be a mecha or a kaiju or what

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3LI8rshP44

lmao grilled muki subaldo duck

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

man i remember earlier this year when i first started watching pika, she only had 30k subscribers and i was thinking to myself whether gyari's simplistic design was holding her back compared to some of the top-tier designs from hololive but goes to show what one good viral video can do

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

this singing shark is pretty good

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

hololive is my favorite mecha anime

Smiles fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Jul 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

can i ask the jp speakers here, does kensetsu taisen (建設大戦) translate to construction wars/make sense? i want to make some fan stuff but i dont want to super chashito time myself