Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

*me in the thread*

nnnnnnnext meme *clap clap*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

n/m

Phantasium fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Sep 5, 2020

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

lmao at pikamee's chat trolling her in mario maker because they keep donating to her and distracting her when she's trying to play

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Tabletops posted:

I went to watch korones stream but the vod on youtube starts in the middle of it and is exactly 2:00 long. Wonder why.

Actually pekoras new xenoblade stream is the same way...

It just shows the last two hours of the stream and happens for whatever reason sometimes when you're logged on and the stream has been recently archived. I found out that if logged out I could see streams in their entirety (or open it in a private window, etc.)

A couple of Pikamee's streams like a month back did that to me and just arbitrarily fixed themselves later on. One of which I got to the last two hours of, then switched back to my logged in account just to be able to close a tab, only to have the video buffer at some point and continue me from the timestamp I was at but at the full stream so I was a couple hours behind after a random buffer.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Reclines Obesily posted:

it’s only a matter of time till pat and woolie have pekora on to discuss the race war and n word pass

if you remember one of their old animators CrankyConstruct, he's a vtuber now.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

looks like a trailer for a dangan ronpa game

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

blossommirage posted:

What are you talking about, she's clearly Bri'ish????? You having a laugh, mate?

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

By contrast, there hasn't been an arcade around here since Tekken 3 was big, and the last time I played in one predates the PS1/N64.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

she's a time traveler because the chat started calling her a boomer for knowing about mighty beanz