Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

trucutru posted:

So? you can watch it in youtube.

Oh they’re streaming it IN YouTube? I just assumed it was a watch along or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

leather fedora posted:

https://grapee.jp/en/169910

Interesting article, but more than a little ominous to end on a note like this, even if it is true:

Most curious part to me is
“we believe that one of our main tasks, namely subtitling archived videos, is very important as a means of acquiring overseas fans.”

???? Has this happened????

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Patware posted:

they come out of nowhere in that you haven't even seen a rathalos yet

like i expected something to happen to abort that first magnamalo hunt but you just... win

it's the fastest credit drop in an MH by a country mile

It’s wild how short it was. I felt like I took my time but it was like 9 hours for normal rank credits.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Beartaco posted:

:hmbol:
RZA: Maybe I'll check out that song you wrote.
Calli: NOOOOO!!!!

I would feel the same way lol

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
I like the cottage core aesthetic tbh

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Unsurprising but still sucks https://youtu.be/DGZz_zdb7ho

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
I’ve never seen someone play hammer as conservatively as coco is right now

Also no impact crater makes me sad. Such a fun move.

Tabletops fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Apr 8, 2021

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Kata-Haro posted:

Her experience is from the old psp games, so her Hammer usage style is very old school. Basically just walking lvl 3 charges into monster faces until there's an opening for the pound-pound-golfswing.

Coco's basically missed 3 whole generations of moveset innovations and it kinda shows. But hey still works.

Yeah she’s obviously played a lot because I never saw her cart or really even get hit much at all.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Sundae posted:

That part really confused me when I saw the clips / posts. I was like, "but Roberu is always collabing with the ladies, wtf are these people talking about?"

It’s not wrong though. Of hololive jp it’s basically just matsuri that collabs regularly, and even then it’s been a handful of times in the last year and mostly just with roberu. Matsuri and fubuki are good senpai but it’s silly to pretend that there isn’t a big rear end garden wall between hololive jp and Holostars.

Whether or not the wall is ‘real’ Ie enforced by cover or just erected by the talent is another thing though.

Regardless it doesn’t matter, all I can say is I wish perceptions were different and people other than fubuki and matsuri collabd with them, it would be a big benefit to holostars.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Xad posted:

calli recently did an off-collab singing stream with rikka and ollie has been playing apex with astel a lot, so hopefully things are changing

Yeah I did specify JP because ID has a bit and Ollie has been doing a lot recently with astel which is very cool. He’s gained a lot of subs from it.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Carteret posted:

So I had to look up what Brocon is, cause i thought it was a typo and uh....

huh.

Did u know matsuri has a piss fetish and is a loli/shotacon

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
https://youtu.be/_BSSJi-sHh8

I didn’t see this posted but it’s very good. Powerful America tenshi.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

rectal_prolapse posted:

I don't know if I'm excited or afraid, but I'm introducing myself as the Intergalactic goon Vtuber IDT IO. Yes, this is real and I am really posting my lovely material. Please love me.

https://twitch.tv/idt_io
https//twitter.com/io_traveler

Ok I love you but is your name actually idiot because that’s p good

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
WHO ARE YOUUUUU???!!!

just gonna say yelling that at the person killing you in a shooter is like the most dad thing.

Callie really lives that life.

Tabletops fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Apr 13, 2021

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Pekora sounds like a maw of buzzing bees

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Lyer posted:

Was Oblivion lock picking always RNG? I played it super long ago and can't remember (or just don't want to)

She’s trying to pick the hardest lock type in the game with relatively low skill in lock picking

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
My korone mug finally came!

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Revolver Bunker posted:

https://twitter.com/gawrgura/status/1382472790620704769?s=20

Expect stories of sad waffles.

That looks super cute. Is it a standard sized mug?

Kinda? It’s slightly bigger than most of my Japanese mugs. I think it’s about 9 oz? It’s a good size, pretty close to a western standard I guess

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Patware posted:

trying to avoid getting sniped is standard operating procedure for vtubers and i'm pretty sure most streamers

I’ve watched a lot of streamers play competitive shooters many of whom that’s all they do and at most they hide like what lobbies they’re joining or whatever

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Korone mug update: my aeropress fits it perfectly. A lot of Japanese mugs are slightly too small but this one fits really well.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

leather fedora posted:

ID Gen 1 just revealed they will be getting 3D models and flying to Japan so they can show them off at some point this year. I dunno what the vaccine situation is like over there but it's apparently favorable enough to work out.

There isn’t a situation because no one is vaccinated lol. Literally 99.9% are unvaccinated.

Olympics soon though! Wooo!

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
loving Kizuna Ai is doing a US virtual concert tour with nyanners but EN can never collab with her. Very sad.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Important to note is that it’s not just special rules with EN. It’s not cause EN is new or whatever. JP talents have said the same thing as kiara. It’s just a blanket policy because they’re scared of ??? Project melody??? Only thing I can think of.

Though their talents talking about their favorite fan ero doujins or the intricacies of oppai Loli is a okay

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Please don’t give lizards tits

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Kitfox88 posted:

coward

poison sacs

The cowardly thing is to give them titties

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Are all the classes and stuff custom for his campaigns?

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Is Anata no oto just not a popular macross song? It’s by far the cutest mainline song though the actual cutest is cats diary

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a vtuber sing it in karaoke or otherwise even though it’s like a perfect vtuber idol song

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Lily Catts posted:

Anata no Oto got played like once, twice tops, and not in the way Seikan Hikou was made to be a turning point in Ranka's career. Neko Nikki is a B-side from a Ranka Lee solo single, I believe, and it did not show up in the show.

I like them, though! I wonder if the rights to perform are granted on a per-song basis or what. My favorite Sheryl song is Yousei and I haven't seen anyone cover that either.

Cat diary had a little animation the was super cute after one of the later episodes.

Also Ana no oto kinda became rankas go to song at the end of the series didn’t it? Idk it’s been a decade

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Aki or azki could slay do you remember love

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Man my YouTube app on my tv lists the times for upcoming shows totally wrong and it bugs the poo poo out of me

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
If I don’t see a drat impact crater in this stream I’m gonna quit

Tabletops fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Apr 20, 2021

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Tae posted:

Vtuber stuff has already infiltrated big franchises like One Piece and mobile games like Arknights, it's only a matter of time before everyone uses it because it's cheaper long run for events and broadcasts involving the anime.

there is an official sanrio gudetama vtuber youtube, i watched them play minecraft for a while

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Mito is a treasure

https://youtu.be/1IIi2hrJ3Tc

Also I just realized the tv has nice boat on it lmao

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Trihugger posted:

Suisei casually nerding out about anime studios. I wonder if there is any other Hololive member that could match her power. Maybe Marine or Fubuki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIJRHYiMm90

Idk if most of them just hide their power levels or not but it’s great that suisei watches lots of stuff current and otherwise.

Also a+ taste w dennou coil in her top 5

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Suisei currently trying to RTA duolingo

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Paracelsus posted:

I did see some spam pop up in that clip, c/p from wiki page for Ireland probably, so the problem's not completely solved yet.

I guess with their new scheme it’d gradually stop or slow down dramatically over the stream as they have to reverify

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
this is old but deserves reposting every now and again

it's just maybe my favorite okakoro clip in existence and korones infectious laughter and giddyness is so loving good when she's singing and okayu is rapping

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Thanks lol I completely spaced on posting the actual link

Also
Blessed ina sss karaoke

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Can someone explain the "girl's room scent" thing? I honestly don't get it.

It’s like gamer girl bath water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Ina : I have a tentacle for every girl
:vince: