Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

this is your brain.. on mahjong

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Fat_Cow posted:

Can we get a Slavic hololiver next?

i'm trying to apply but it says they're not auditioning currently i'm sorry

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
that'd be a good cover for my man voice at least lol

gaoooo

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
horknights

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

CJ posted:

With or without the shark fin on the back?

Speaking of merch, the logo on this top is cool.

lol i want that memento mori top

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Endorph posted:

having read them, not really. there's people mad at cover but ive seen only a few instances of this

yeah vtubers are fairly niche and foreign thing, so there's not gonna be people who are just flat out xenophobic like that in the fandom

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Lurking Haro posted:

We're starting Something Virtual once the deal is done.

i'm gonna start the competing Virtually Awful brand

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Kanfy posted:

Learn Japanese and join our legions of the damned in the gaping maw from which no hope escapes.

watching vtubers is nice for me because thanks to my alternating being extremely busy and then very lazy i still haven't mastered kanji after like 10 years of actually trying to get around to it and doing it. i know enough to get by with stuff, but not enough to effortlessly engage, and have to constantly look up wtf this or that compound is. having a bunch of animes read all the pertinent poo poo off the screen for me is i think helping a tiny bit since i'm a fluent listener that i easily follow, and i love it lol

not as complete as the "fully voiced VN" experience, but with VNs i eventually just start listening and not reading so still better

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

SpartanIvy posted:

Watching Kiara figure out Minecraft for the first time is so entertaining :buddy:

it was pretty good, but as a minecraft veteran i'm gonna have nightmares about the part where she's obliviously digging around rocks that have lava dripping off the bottom lmfao

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
the bit where she finally found some iron ore, and then went "oh yeah i heard some lava around here imma go look for it" and started digging straight up and then straight down was amazing galaxy brain

SpartanIvy posted:

Backseat gamers are the worst. It drives me nuts when they do poo poo like pester her about changing the FOV. She needs a piki piki piimon.
tbf, default fov in minecraft is low for playing on a pc and gives a ton of people headaches, setting it to ~90 if you're streaming is just fair to your audience imo

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
tsundereaper confirmed

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Big Witch Hat posted:

I wonder if we'll see her play a serious train simulation game one day, even as a joke.

no joke playing a train sim would be amazing background for a chat stream :v:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
ska is the best and

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

streetlight manifesto is absolutely not representative of ska as a whole

this is also true

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

AccessDeniedAccess denied.Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.get access to the Google Cloud Storage object.

please stop using discord as an image host lmao

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Belan posted:

I didn't know crane games are this expensive, 250 yen per turn seems excessive.

unlike gacha games, irl stuff actually costs money to refill :v:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi_NMzGBVwg

there's always a vandals song

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Viridiant posted:

Holy poo poo. If she ever finishes it (and I absolutely expect her to, she's Haachama), they should make that tower the location for the link between the EN and JP servers, if they ever make it so that's something they can do.

there's a mod where portals can connect you to a different server (usually used for load balancing servers with giant populations), so it's not impossible, but it does take a good amount of tinkering iirc

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
kiara does sometimes go full kansai in short bursts, which makes me wonder if she ever lived there

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Misanthropic Void posted:

Now it is Atlus and how next? Plenty of games they cannot play at the moment.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

slippery slope into a probe lmfao

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Okayu's signature is perfect :colbert:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

njsykora posted:

I'm not gonna say I enjoyed this but I appreciate it.

lmao

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i didn't know amelia does caber toss

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Wudz posted:

I think coco has been cursed with petrification
https://twitter.com/kiryucoco/status/1354677290345488387

one of my friends had this in like... 7th or 8th grade, something about a nerve getting too cold in the winter wind. usually not a big deal, but also, seeing your friend laugh with only half face is the best, funniest poo poo

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
emulators exist

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
it takes big courage to sing a kobayashi yuu song, and i'm glad i was here for it goddamn

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
my favourite thing about 3d models mapping about 1:1 to person's irl height is how uni is half a head taller than himari and it makes her look huge when they're both on screen, but if she's solo she looks like any other tiny anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
wait a second aloe went independant?