Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

Artificer posted:

I can't keep up with all the good vtubers what the hell do y'all do

I learned long ago to give up on seeing every video in a game series. I can't watch Pikamee do every GTA mission, it just ain't gonna happen.

That doesn't stop me from having a playlist of 20 karaoke streams I'm "getting around to" though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

trucutru posted:

I mean, guess when did she start to play with Peko

*Yagoo looks at requests for Holostars-Hololive collabs*

Nah, this will never work

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

trucutru posted:

So Miko zaku, pekodan, and shubangelion. What's missing? Nenerger-Z?

gotta go with the obvious joke of Guy Shishiro

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

Yinlock posted:

okayu reveals her ideal partner: a 500 pound gorilla that plays the triangle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd5nEpgaH3o

More of Okayu crushing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk1kGaHRBUY

I wish she streamed at a better time for me, I always miss her live :(

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

Brunom1 posted:

Someone also went ahead and translated that Iofi/Moona vid into JP, and it's so nice to see the comments filled with support for Pekora and Moona's friendship (edit: the clip is trending in JP twitter, even!).

Now, allow me to dilute all the tee tee in the air, as a Marine has stuff to say after hearing about Subaru's butt acupuncture. She only got 3 hours of sleep the previous night and was on something of a dancer's high after going through practice, so her full power could not be contained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyBesaRqgBI

Didn't expect that swerve, but I guess it's not that surprising for Marine

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

Rubellavator posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAaLFzKxTDo

Pikamee vs Ghast tonight, she's going to kill 100 Ghasts.

Pika no!

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
Would more chat mods even do much? Most spam I see is deleted pretty quickly already.

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
I do wish Youtube handled member content better. Doesn't seem like it'd be that hard to just have a tab/button to show all videos with the member only tag. But hey, googles just a tiny indie studio I guess it's hard to find time

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

Kitfox88 posted:

If it was in English I’d probably be playing it right now too ngl :sweatdrop:

Yeah, I watched Roberu play a bit and it's oddly thrilling. While also being the most absurd thing I've ever laid eyes on.

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

Lyer posted:

Ughhh why are there so many good streams going on right at the same time, Flare's karaoke is pretty fire and Noel's english learning is always good.

I've noticed this hour has been getting really competitive recently. Guess it hits a lot of time zones at a good time. And my to-watch queue gets longer... :sigh:

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
When you've got to be ready to spout out a quick quip or anecdote at a moments notice, you can't waste time opening your jaw

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
I can't speak to bilibili clips, but on Twitter I sure see way more Chinese translations than English ones. I'm sure there's still plenty of SC/merch sales to lose from letting Reddit loose unchecked

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

leather fedora posted:

ID Gen 1 just revealed they will be getting 3D models and flying to Japan so they can show them off at some point this year. I dunno what the vaccine situation is like over there but it's apparently favorable enough to work out.

I guess I'm glad Cover is willing to fly them in, and I'm sure they'll have fun visiting, but dang just let em use home 3d if the models are done, it's fine

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

Justus posted:

I never realized YouTube's built-in captions could be so colorful and animated.

Buckle up,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI1ZWkQadTc

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
I actually prefer the EN clips that add subtitles over the legions of people who just clip out 500 30 second videos. Put in a little effort, c'mon.

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

Kata-Haro posted:

Someone on reddit has stitched together Miko's attempts to map the Holoserver from her recent stream

It's cool trying to figure out from memory what is where just from a top down view

huh, Haachama tower isn't square, how very Haachama

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

Carteret posted:

Looks like Holobass flew too close to the sun.

He must have realized he hosed up by opening his mouth, because he's nuked everything

way to ruin it, dummy

I don't know how you look at every time someone has tried to do this on twitter and still think its a good idea for you to try it

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

Ardeem posted:

Callie and Gura watching the Matrix movie together for Gura's first time will be a trip. I'm already experiencing second-hand cringe at the red-pill memes that are going to be in chat.

I'm anticipating re-living my own experience watching Aliens many years late. "Ohhh. this where half the references in video games/nerd stuff comes from."

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

Exia posted:

Kiara update;
https://twitter.com/takanashikiara/status/1408883552570298377?s=20

Edit: Fixed, I swear I copied the correct link. That’s what I get for doing this right after waking up from a nap

Looking forward to a few weeks of Kiara only moving her eyes

to be serious though, that really sucks! I hope it heals fast.

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

Revolver Bunker posted:

That has been her defacto minecraft music since at least March of last year and I think it might be something she created on her own. She uses the same music for her intermission video intros. Oddly enough the music does the opposite and phases out for me when I'm watching/listening to Watame.

All of watame's BGMs are remixes of her original songs. I actually didn't realize her main minecraft song had lyrics until like 6 months after I started watching.

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

Ibblebibble posted:

Aki's done Tobe! Gundam once.

Anyone done any of the IBO songs yet? Or, dare I dream, G Gundam?

Mio sang Orphans no Namida a while ago, and killed it of course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbHC4sEhV08&t=1299s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
The Axolotl ship has sailed, we are now in the Age of rear end