Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

As the person who pioneered picture gimmick OPs, I approve of and sincerely appreciate this OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Matt Serra was a great TUF coach.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

chaleski posted:

His run on TUF 4 lead to him taking the belt from future GOAT GSP, so he's also the best TUF competitor ever

I mean I was just talking about TUF coaches but you are 100% correct

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I really want someone, anyone, to beat the brakes off JBJ at HW but I'm not sure that will happen.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Mekchu posted:

I genuinely wish WEC was never shuttered .

FTFY. WEC53 Never Forget

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

fedor obliging werdum by diving into his guard was hilarious

I literally started crying I was laughing so hard and my wife came into the room to make sure I was alright.

That's a fantastic memory.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Whoa

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1306636188355358721

drat your edit DigitalJedi

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

You're going to have to tell that story at our next PPV

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

TWood is going to end up in Bellator and it will be even sadder to watch him plant his foot against the cage there.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

The Automator posted:

Yeah that’s true but I feel like I remember “bigger” fights than the main being earlier due to the whole weight thing.

I personally always found it a little silly 🤷🏻‍♂️

I thought that it was strange to have the MW fight headlining until I realized it's probably because the LHW is for a vacant belt, so no reigning champ is walking out for that one.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

It seems to me that Izzy cuts like almost no weight, is that just me seeing him as scrawny or has anyone ever asked him about his weight cuts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Mekchu posted:

I wanna say he mentioned he doesnt really bulk up too much between fights in a JRE interview.

I wonder if he could make 170.