Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

What's Kyler's view irt White Republican Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I’m predicting that Watson either doesn’t play at all this season or he’s traded for drew lock and two firsts.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

thrilla in vanilla posted:

I’m predicting that Watson either doesn’t play at all this season or he’s traded for drew lock and two firsts.

gently caress that

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Watson for Brady straight up, complete the Patriots South dream

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
https://twitter.com/4JoshReed/status/1366480506032898048?s=20

Oh.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I can equally believe either of that it's legit or that it's sour grapes from the Bills

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Oh no a selfish defensive lineman that gets tackles for losses and sacks. Cant have players like that.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I hate JJ Watt and even I am unwilling to say he is hurting the team more than he helps it lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The only exception I would possibly make is when they became obsessed with putting him in on offense, specifically when on 3rd and goal or 4th and goal or whatever it was at the 1 yard line they put him in as RB and Wilfork as FB and literally everyone on the planet watching the game knew what was about to happen and the play was easily stuffed

They kept putting him in at TE in goal to go situations that season but he kept catching TD passes so :shrug:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
TOUCHDOWN WATSON

edit: wrong thread

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Elephanthead posted:

Oh no a selfish defensive lineman that gets tackles for losses and sacks. Cant have players like that.

Yeah, let's all listen to advice from the AFCS team that traded away Hopkins for a RB, operated without a GM and who has put Watson behind a swiss cheese offensive line his entire career without ever winning poo poo.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1369081659711229967?s=19

I almost don't care what the swap is I'm glad this saga of this poo poo pick is over

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I’m sure he will be a very proactive and hardworking rap record label head.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
What a loving disaster that pick was. JRob bested the pick of Kevin Dodd for drat sure.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Demon Of The Fall posted:

What a loving disaster that pick was. JRob bested the pick of Kevin Dodd for drat sure.

gently caress i already forgot about that dude

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Lol Kevin Dodd. Still fondly remember Paul kuharsky enthusiastically posting videos of himself chasing him off the field at training camp

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Im researching which afc south qb is a chud and the results are going to shock the hell out of you

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Oh no

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Wentz in his pants is super chud

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Ostentatious posted:

Im researching which afc south qb is a chud and the results are going to shock the hell out of you

tom brady is in the nfc south

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
has Brady ever killed Two Hundred Thousand ducks just to watch them die? just because he could? I don’t think so.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
He's killed a lot of Dolphins.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Brady killed more jets then Osama

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Brady killed millions because he’s behind both 9/11 and COVID.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
The Colts are having their regular Free Agent time.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Been stewing on some things

Not a fan on how the team is looking

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Another Titans first round pick bites the dust https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1371914367197929472

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Really surprising unless they think his knee injury from last year is going to linger. Kelly is beyond my comprehension, he’s not amazing but I really have no idea with those. Baffling

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I don't know that many Titan player names, but it does seem like they are only releasing names I know - which I'll take to be a bad thing. Either we have some magic up our sleeves and stomp on everyone next season or we get loving rolled by the QB-less Texans.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Metapod posted:

Been stewing on some things

Not a fan on how the team is looking

Same now with these latest cuts. Not really sure what JRob is planning here.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/KB31_Era/status/1371925634763657218?s=20

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Athanatos posted:

The Colts are having their regular Free Agent time.

Someone do a wellness check on Ballard.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Jags offseason starting to look pretty good now tbh

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Marvin Jones rules, would have loved him in tennessee. He’ll be a really good match with shenault and chark imo.

Really frustrated with the way the Titans are going about things. I’ve always liked Janoris Jenkins but we’re completely shredding our roster right now. I know we didn’t have a lot of cap room but we definitely feel primed to slip a bit this season. Good thing the last two were so fun to watch though.

Lot of faith in Shane Bowen that definitely has not been earned in any way

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I hope this means they resign Jayon Brown. Give me a little good news.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Just blaming last year's bad defense on all the people we let go while promoting the guy who did some defense poo poo to DC.

Maybe it will work out?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Has Adoree Jackson played any slot CB?

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Not as a pro. Dunno about college

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

tangy yet delightful posted:

Just blaming last year's bad defense on all the people we let go while promoting the guy who did some defense poo poo to DC.

Maybe it will work out?

All the people who happened to be good the previous year when we had an actual DC, no less!

We'll probably win the division again unless Lawrence is immediately amazing or if Wentz stops sucking, but we'll probably be one-and-done again, likely to the Ravens or Browns, and waste another year of Henry and Brown.