Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Big Jeff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Operation
Jan 1, 2006

Oh, that life
Not sure if Todd Wash is good because Derrick Henry had less than 100 yards, or if Todd Wash is bad because Ryan Tannehill threw 4 TDs.

Probably Derrick Henry is slightly hurt and Todd Wash is bad. I still remember Yulee football games on local TV where Henry looked like Godzilla in Tokyo.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Henry isn't hurt oline is worse in the run and the jags did a real good job at getting to him early but by selling out on him it allowed for tannehill to essentially do whatever he wanted

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I want to kiss Ryan Tannehill

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

Instead of talking about offsides we should be talking about how minshew threw it into the shoulder pads of Simmons on that play lmao

It’s even better because when you watch the replay, Byard had that pass telegraphed and if it wasn’t tipped he would have taken it for 6.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmao i love byard

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

If there is one truth we all can agree on, it's that the Houston Texans are the worst team in the AFC South

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Metapod posted:

Lmao i love byard

Yes. Definitely feel like I made the right choice going for his jersey earlier this year

Overall was very unimpressed with the defense today, minshew picked us apart. But I’m glad we won, tannehill was on fire

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yeah the defense was poor i think that was just a consequence of having 2 rookies at corner and minshew and/or gruden (whoever was reading the defense) knowing how to attack the zone

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Dude can't catch a break https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1308072889208496130?s=19

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

So far the Colts have been extremely fortunate that they drafted Taylor and Blackmon because of these injuries. Both stepped in yesterday and looked great. Blackmon made some huge plays.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Jason Verrett tier

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Codependent Poster posted:

If there is one truth we all can agree on, it's that the Houston Texans are the worst team in the AFC South

The combination of months without sports plus all my American teams sucking and/or having their window shut at the same time is making me question how I have spent a lot of my time lately

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Mods please tile this and make it the background of the forum please. Thank you. RIP

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

What Bill O'Brien dials up on 4th and 1

https://twitter.com/jdavhill/status/1307787457040089091

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Luckily for the Texans they're not only poorly coached but also poorly GMed!

wait

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Big Jeff

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Starting to understand why Jax wanted to move on from Fournette given the play of James Robinson so far. Dude runs down hill with some force from what I've seen. But what I still can't figure out is why they decided to get nothing in return for him given how cheap his contract was. Cutting him didn't really save them much money so keeping him around wouldn't hurt anything. Jags have surprised me so far going 1-1 and a net 0 points allowed/points scored ratio against 2 decent to good teams in the division.

I don't think they're going to end the year as the #32 ranked team and didn't think so going in. I'm looking at the NYJ, CAR, WAS, CIN, DET and, at this rate, PHI to contend for that #1 pick distinction, which is probably just as well since JAX fucks up every high draft they get.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Metapod posted:

Big Jeff

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Mega64 posted:

Luckily for the Texans they're not only poorly coached but also poorly GMed!

wait

they just win divisions, give it a few more weeks.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Elephanthead posted:

they just win divisions, give it a few more weeks.

the titans are winning the division this year tho, so are the texans moving midseason orrrrr

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Tonight’s game makes me feel bad about the Titans defense

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

that's life without dj chark

(doo doo doo doo doo)

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
This is about where I am

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Tonight’s game makes me feel bad about the Titans defense

i wouldnt worry too much about the defense over the jags embarrassing themselves on tnf lol

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Titans got a hammer lock on this poo poo lol

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Minshew friggin sucks lol

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Big Jeff?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Big Jeff :hmmyes:

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Minshew friggin sucks lol

He sure as poo poo did last night.

I don't know if it was play calling or check downs but god drat every pass was an underneath drag route or a swing pass. I honestly thought that game would be closer but I had a feeling Fitz was gonna carve them up and he sure as gently caress did.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

BiggerBoat posted:

He sure as poo poo did last night.

I don't know if it was play calling or check downs but god drat every pass was an underneath drag route or a swing pass. I honestly thought that game would be closer but I had a feeling Fitz was gonna carve them up and he sure as gently caress did.

You have watched Minshew play before, right?

He averages around 3.6 air yards per attempt. That's what the offense is with him in it. He's a dink and dunk guy. If he doesn't make mistakes (which he's done a good job of avoiding this year), that's not all bad. He's just not gonna be aiming lasers for Saturn.

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010
okay Jags fans you may have dropped to third place for now, but you still have this...

https://i.imgur.com/76ASGSY.mp4

unmute audio, his inflection gets me every time :mmmhmm:
"because he's a Jaguars fan"

winter.mute fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Sep 27, 2020

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
BABY TOWEL, YEAH :3:

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
That is nice