Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Chris James 2 posted:

The absolute fakest poo poo I’ve ever seen. Please never come back to my state while I’m in it

To the city of Philadelphia. Wow. I touched a vagina for the first time here. What a journey. #AO1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Wentz wont have officially moved on until he locks himself inside the bathroom of a Casey's and cant escape.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

rujasu posted:

Now-former Eagles WR DeSean Jackson.
Oh right, that time. That was hotep poo poo, yeah? I'm pretty sure that's distinct from chud-ism.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
BREAKING NEWS..... Carson Wentz reportedly planning on attending Rush Limbaugh Funeral.... apparently stated “I agree with what he said about McNabb, and also all the stuff he said about the NBA.... [H]e just makes some really good points,” in a text to his wife, and they talk about stuff like this all the time....

chud status: CONFIRMED

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Number eleven will always love you.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

indigi posted:

BREAKING NEWS..... Carson Wentz reportedly planning on attending Rush Limbaugh Funeral.... apparently stated “I agree with what he said about McNabb, and also all the stuff he said about the NBA.... [H]e just makes some really good points,” in a text to his wife, and they talk about stuff like this all the time....

chud status: CONFIRMED

Lol, I have no idea if this is a troll or if it’s real, could go either way.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/1363221269605322754?s=20

wat

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
What if Michael Vick was white?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

All the real Deadspin people are gone and it's just scabs making garbage tier clickbait.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

What if Carson Wentz was made of tater tot hot dish? Would you eat him?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

lots of Eagles fans (idiots [redundant]) still wanted Wentz

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Pretty sure nothing good will come from clicking that.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
That title is the same poo poo I read from you guys every day in this thread

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

indigi posted:

lots of Eagles fans (idiots [redundant]) still wanted Wentz

I'm seeing a lot of takes on Facebook about it being a huge mistake and Indy is going to win 10 superbowls in a row.

I'm lolling at every one. Wentz is broke brained and still hasn't recovered from seeing Foles' dick in the locker room.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Doltos posted:

Also why haven't you guys called the guy who said Hitler was right a nazi chud yet what's the reason for that

Masterful troll, everyone take notes

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
It's not a troll these morons were accusing Wentz of being a nazi chud because he hunted and looks like a douche and didn't even mention Desean who said actual nazi poo poo because most of these Eagles posters have weird projection complexes which is hard to see every day in this, the worst of divisional threads

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

its 2021, people know not to respond to Whataboutism.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Doltos posted:

It's not a troll these morons were accusing Wentz of being a nazi chud because he hunted and looks like a douche and didn't even mention Desean who said actual nazi poo poo because most of these Eagles posters have weird projection complexes which is hard to see every day in this, the worst of divisional threads

Yeah Jackson posted a fake Hitler quote from some Hotep’s account right?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Doltos posted:

didn't even mention Desean who said actual nazi poo poo

I mean this part is just wholly untrue

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Honestly I think everyone just sorta forgot about Desean and his anti-semetic posts. Dude got dragged for it at the time, then did jack poo poo and got hurt this year. I forgot he was even still on the team when they cut him.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The moment I suggested that perhaps it would be beneficial to consider why young black men might become radicalized Doltos said "actually Black people are far smarter than we give them credit for!" and started on some weird reverse racism poo poo, because he isn't interested in any issues of massive systemic inequality unless they relate to Jewish people, it would seem.

And that's all I'll say about that.

a new study bible! fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Feb 21, 2021

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

a new study bible! posted:

The moment I suggested that perhaps it would be beneficial to consider why young black men might become radicalized Doltos said "actually Black people are far smarter than we give them credit for!" and started on some weird reverse racism poo poo, because he isn't interested in any issues of massive systemic inequality unless they relate to Jewish people, it would seem.

And that's all I'll say about that.

No it was because you acted like DeSean was too stupid to know not to post this:

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1280337007961616391

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

yeah if you’re posting anything in a positive light that begins “Hitler said” and doesn’t end “mein gott mein gott the soviets are nearing Berlin” you’ve hosed up somewhere

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

indigi posted:

yeah if you’re posting anything in a positive light that begins “Hitler said” and doesn’t end “mein gott mein gott the soviets are nearing Berlin” you’ve hosed up somewhere

gently caress what Hitler said

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Jackson also retweeted and liked tweets saying that he did nothing wrong after he allegedly apologized.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Jackson also retweeted and liked tweets saying that he did nothing wrong after he allegedly apologized.

never seen that before, wow

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

never seen that before, wow

I had honestly forgotten about the whole thing until it was brought up again here.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

And was dragged through the mud here for it too. But Doltos really likes to selectively choose things that support his argument.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

quote:

New team, new number. Carson Wentz will not be wearing No. 11 for the Indianapolis Colts.

Colts WR Michael Pittman Jr. told TMZ he is not giving up No. 11 and that Wentz is cool with it.

"I am number 11," Pittman Jr. told TMZ. "I don't think there's any deal that is gonna be done.

"Yeah, so I spoke to [Carson] and he was just seeing how locked in I was to number 11, and I told him I was locked in, and he was like, 'That’s cool, bro, because I’m probably gonna switch anyway.'

"He asked me very respectfully and I just appreciated him for that. I think he’s a great dude, because lots of guys with his status, they would come in and demand and stuff like that."

1, 2, 4, 6, 10, 15 and the jersey numbers that are currently available for Wentz to chose from, unless others open up due to trades/cuts.

Wentz, 28, wore No. 11 for his entire NFL career with the Eagles. Pittman, 23, is coming off a rookie season where he caught 40 balls for 503 yards and one touchdown in 13 games.

lmao

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

He's gone, he cant hurt you anymore.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Actually wentz is in fact a chud piece of poo poo that lusts for death to nonwhite christians.

Jackson is just not very smart and got suckered into hotep poo poo. I garauntee the Hitler stuff was totally lost on him and he was entirely focused on the whole black master race part.

I can understand and empathize with a young black male becoming broken and disillusioned by the system that doubled down on racism last year. I cannot understand a white dude in the nfl that is all in on maga.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The trade is not official yet !!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

quote:

"Disrespected" Carson Wentz wants out of Indy

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

'That’s cool, bro, because I’m probably gonna switch anyway.'

:hmbol:

rujasu
Dec 19, 2013

Asproigerosis posted:

Actually wentz is in fact a chud piece of poo poo that lusts for death to nonwhite christians.

Jackson is just not very smart and got suckered into hotep poo poo. I garauntee the Hitler stuff was totally lost on him and he was entirely focused on the whole black master race part.

I can understand and empathize with a young black male becoming broken and disillusioned by the system that doubled down on racism last year. I cannot understand a white dude in the nfl that is all in on maga.

Ehh no, this is a bad take. Wentz hasn't said anything nearly as bad as what DeSean said, and there's no clear evidence that he's any of the things you're saying about him. Like I'm no fan of Wentz but saying he "lusts for death to nonwhite christians" is just making poo poo up.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
No he's bad I'm telling you just trust me

rujasu
Dec 19, 2013

Please shitpost somewhere else or not at all, thanks.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

rujasu posted:

Please shitpost somewhere else or not at all, thanks.

Get a star or gently caress off. :commissar:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Listen jack, this is my NFC East forum thread and I will disparage my former, disgraced quarterback without any sources as much as I deem necessary to keep up the brand of Philadelphia Fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Can someone please provide me with the Chud power rankings I would greatly appreciate it