Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

gently caress Henry Anderson. Dirty rear end gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
7 sacks his first year with the jets and 1.5 the rest of his Jets career LOL. Good for him cashing in.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Henry Anderson seemed like a pretty good move initially but it turned out he was a dirty lovely player, good riddance.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
He's liking tweets again

https://twitter.com/ethan_nyjets/status/1366930253558521858

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol so many dolphins fans mad Miami didn’t use Van Noy in a potential trade for Watson. I love reading this stuff.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

I think he’s trolling until proven otherwise.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/jaregss/status/1366927837702275084

This doesn't sound like trolling.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Also, Marcus Maye's agent isn't thrilled about the talk about him being tagged.........

https://twitter.com/ErikBurkhardt/status/1366941735079849987

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Hey even my lovely galaxy brain Darnold for Robinson trade from last week got a like from ARob. I think he just likes literally everything he’s tagged in or he’s trolling.

https://twitter.com/Michael_Nania/status/1366939516565610500

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Giants could sign him too!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Lol so many dolphins fans mad Miami didn’t use Van Noy in a potential trade for Watson. I love reading this stuff.

It should be considered a war crime to trade anyone to the Texans.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Ehud posted:

It should be considered a war crime to trade anyone to the Texans.

Watson for Tua straight up, what say you?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Watson for Tua straight up, what say you?

Fax the paperwork in and move to Argentina

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Ehud posted:

Fax the paperwork in and move to Argentina

lol

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
How many MacCagnan FA guys are still on the team lol

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

CJ Mosley, Jamison Crowder, and I think Neville Hewitt are it at this point as far as free agent signings. Hewitt probably doesn't even count since it was a 1 year deal and Douglas resigned him.

Obviously Macc still has draft picks on the team as well.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Isn’t this the alleged Texans FO burner?

https://twitter.com/johncprepper98/status/1366945732360560640?s=21

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

It is.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Yeah, specifically it's thought to be GM Nick Caserio, since a lot of the information matches and the account was created like 2 days after he got hired.

Intruder posted:

Honestly between the JC, the Preppers, the 98 and the content of the tweets it almost feels too on the nose like it's someone trolling pretending to be a burner

Can he really have used the initials of his college, the mascot of his prep school, and his year of graduation as a username for his burner?

(probably yes)

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

It's so widely known though it kinda has to be a gimmick at this point. Like this, lol...

https://twitter.com/JohnCPrepper98/status/1363262182134337539?s=20

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
But you'd assume if it was a gimmick it would attempt to be funnier? Like, it just comes across as someone with a stick up their rear end who doesn't truly understand twitter

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I wouldn't dismiss anything as being too obviously stupid for the Texans FO to do at this point.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
To be honest if it is him posting through it is smart. Stopping is basically confirming it’s you.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Both fair points

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

They could include Maye in the Watson trade.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Can you tag and trade someone without their consent? I have this vague impression that if they refuse to sign the contract you can't trade them. I could be completely off base though

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Correct, the trade can't go through until they sign the franchise tag, so if they decide to wait until after free agency starts / the draft / training camp...

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

He HATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fields. Mormon Mahomes no 1...

https://twitter.com/CSimmsQB/status/1367121407075897346

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

That's just dumb. Kellen Mond over Fields? gently caress off with that.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Recall that Simms ranked the 18 class Jackson>Allen>Mayfield>Darnold>Rosen and got poo poo on for it

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Tua Tagoviola: Retread QB.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

mcmagic posted:

He HATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fields. Mormon Mahomes no 1...

https://twitter.com/CSimmsQB/status/1367121407075897346

weird how all the white guys are ahead of the two black guys consistently mocked between 2-4

probably a coincidence

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Trey Lance was the QB who held a one game exhibition and then shut it down last year right?

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Trey Lance was the QB who held a one game exhibition and then shut it down last year right?

he did; a year before that he had a season where he threw for 28 TDs and 0 INTs on around 10 yards per attempt

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Declan MacManus posted:

weird how all the white guys are ahead of the two black guys consistently mocked between 2-4

probably a coincidence

When Simms found out Lamar was black he was loving crushed

E: he can’t keep getting away with it?

1) Lamar Jackson
2) Josh Allen
3) Baker Mayfield
4) Sam Darnold
5) Josh Rosen

1) Kyler Murray
2) Drew Lock
3) Dwayne Haskins
4) Ryan Finley
5) Jarrett Stidham
6) Daniel Jones
7) Clayton Thorson
8) Will Grier

1) Joe Burrow
2) Justin Herbert
3) Jordan Love
4) Tua Tagovailoa

t a s t e fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Mar 3, 2021

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

okay i was wrong

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

i still don’t agree with where he ranked the qbs for this class

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Declan MacManus posted:

i still don’t agree with where he ranked the qbs for this class

Unacceptable, Chris Simms has spoken

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Trey Lance wasn’t exactly playing against the best competition so I’m sure that’s factored in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/MiamiAlejandro/status/1367145445533884418?s=20