Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

a neat cape posted:

Unless your identity is tied to whatever city you live in, which seems to be the case with most San Diegans

It's true, despite the number of transplants. I can forgive hating the Chargers based on Spanos though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
I think I'd rather have this guy then Bortles anyway

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Upon reflection, my previous statement stands.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
1) Bring Tebow back, or hell, find out if Plummer's rights can be bought back

2) I've never been under the impression NFL owners hate money, but moving a consistently sold out team out of a mostly unconstested, huge geographical market* is a strategy some rich rear end in a top hat might have I guess.

*with at least a few dozen people living in it

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

This was freshman year at John Marshall High, right?

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Since they're keeping the coaching staff, my preference would be they keep Lock as well.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

LiquidFriend posted:

Drew Lock sucks, but Elway is always going to try to overachieve to keep his stupid job. In result they will never achieve enough, but win just enough games to never land a Trevor Lawrence.

I agree, you'll never be able to draft a good qb at the 10 spot

a neat cape posted:

That's the best part. There's no one in that organization who can fire Elway so he can do this forever.

I mean, it's still better then the Raiders and Chargers situations during the same period of time.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
I'm not going to crown Lock but this coaching staff would not have produced the current Herbert

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Broncos have fired their GM

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Elway all the way

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

Black Sunshine posted:

What's more satisfying, the Josh McDaniels style immediate implosion or the Elway slow burn?

Hmm, going to have to go with option C, giving a 10yr contract to the bud light hotline guy

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Broncos just hoping for 2015 again, no fly zone, Von sliding in to the Ware role and Chubb dominating. It'll happen!

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
https://twitter.com/Broncos/status/1388162305536446467?s=20

I notice they cut out the kid's response

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

LiquidFriend posted:

3 Good QB's and one........ah, Drew Lock?

Seems mean to not even mention the Raiders QB

In Lorenzo Neal news:

https://twitter.com/Broncos/status/1424415261319389193