Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Pat Shurmur sucking was a known quantity heading into this season, but this is dire. Devontae Booker being the guy to stick the knife in was just too perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

So here's a fun stat I just found out. Denver's emergency 5th string quarterback Kendall Hinton has actually thrown a touchdown pass more recently than Taysom Hill has.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Lock, Rypien and Bortles are back. Under certain definitions at least one of them might qualify as a real quarterback.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Short of Andrew Luck coming out of retirement I don't see any point of rolling with anyone other than Lock in 2021. Either you go all in on him being the guy, or you blow the team up and ride him to a top 5 pick.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

If an owner bought Denver for the purposes of relocation I would be far more concerned that the owner is a huge moron, rather than that they would be able to move the team.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Raiders-Broncos was a pretty embarrassing game for both teams and I don't think we should let either team off the hook by quietly forgetting it.

Remember that time the Raiders were going to take a delay of game penalty on the game winning two point conversation but Vic Fangio bailed them out and burned his final timeout for no reason?

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Hell before that when it was 4th & Goal and the Raiders had no timeouts Fangio insisted on calling one for...reasons?

The first one is probably the right move in a vacuum. If the Raiders don't convert it's game over regardless, but if they do tie the game or take the lead you want to preserve clock so that you have a chance to respond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

It's one of the things that makes the conversation around Drew Lock so bizarre. This time last year Broncos Nation was convinced he was a bust and they needed to use their 1st round pick on a left tackle. Or give all of the money to whoever the best free agent on the market was.