Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Derek Carr going for 4,200/30 this year. Raiders going 11-5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
I'm sad that we didn't even get a full half out of Ruggs before his knee was destroyed.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

LiquidFriend posted:

Yeah we knew from the beginning.

Lock can throw the ball really hard, but he's not a good precision passer.

Great precision, but terrible accuracy.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

It's almost like I told you guys the Raiders were going 11-5 this season.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Looks like Hudson didn't get an all pro nod again this year despite being the best center in the nfl for the 5th year in a row.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Alright everything feels like bragging now but this piece of trivia is ridiculously odd because of who did it last.

https://twitter.com/EmmanuelAcho/status/1353537258612117505

That was Matt Campbell's first year so they did have a good coach (for maybe the first time in school history), but they were 3-9 on the year. And it's not like Tech put up a fight, the score was 66-10. Like, Jacob Park who I don't even remember gets to say he outdueled Patrick Mahomes in a football game, and he was legitimately better in that game. Joel Lanning was a much better quarterback in that game, and that guy ended his career as a linebacker.

I mean, the Raiders beat them by like 3 TDs back in November, but the refs stepped up big time and beat the Raiders 25-0.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Well, the NFL did it's best to push Mahomes and the Chiefs as the new face of the NFL and helped them out with a few undeserved wins to get them the #1 seed. But in the end the script was always going to be about Tom Brady.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Eifert Posting posted:

I swear to freaking God if the only non-geriatric NFC quarterback worth a drat besides Kyler Murray gets traded to the AFC I am going to lose my loving poo poo. We already have all the good young quarterbacks except for Murray, send some to the loving NFC.

Alternatively I'd also be fine if you just sent the Bengals to, say, the NFC East.

Kyler Murray isn't very good, unless you are talking about fantasy football.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Metapod posted:

Don't you post that every draft?

No, last year it was an injection of talent into the WRs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

AFCW - Toughest Division in the league 7 Years Running