Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lazyhound

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
https://mobile.twitter.com/evanmalmgren/status/1270756555877691392

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Coolness Averted posted:

Yeah, I'm not surprised. Like that episode summary reads like a shitpost making fun of a bad tv show.

I totally dig the concept, set design, and puppetry but the fact I can remember 0 good jokes, and everything was a pun or a prop gag based on a pun is not a good sign.

What kind of monster isn't endlessly amused by the catchphrase "I'm the baby! Gotta love me!"?

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

wait so dinosaurs good?

Escape From Noise

Coolness Averted posted:

wait so dinosaurs good?

They were probably going for "Lol! Wouldn't that be ridiculous???" angle

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

They were probably going for "Lol! Wouldn't that be ridiculous???" angle

yeah, but at least the show gave us Sexual Harris, the sexual harassment dinosaur

Escape From Noise

Coolness Averted posted:

yeah, but at least the show gave us Sexual Harris, the sexual harassment dinosaur

Looking this up I learned that the characters have three credits, for face, body, and voice. God. What a weird show.

Finger Prince

Joey McChrist posted:

100% bravestarr

BraveSTARR! Eyes of the hawk, ears of the wolf, strength of the bear, hmm hmm hmm puma!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lite_sleepr

by Radio Games Forum
Hey.

Cartoons are pretty cool.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!