Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
how do you talk to people? I saw a guy ask me to help him find turkeys but he didn't say anything else and then when I tried to interact I punched him and he killed me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

parthenocarpy posted:

this isn't really a spoiler, the guy is on the second level and the question isn't gameplay related... but, your interact and door entry buttons are the same, so if you don't get a prompt, you cant hold court with that person

Gotcha! I also figured out what I was supposed to do. Made it to 2-1 and died immediately

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
so I thought if you were holding a sleeping enemy that the arrow wouldnt hit you but I guess thats not true.