Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Does Mama Tunnel exist in MP games? I guess cheesing it by having your friends clear ahead of you goes against the spirit of Spelunky, and I wouldn't do it, but it'd be a nice option if I spent 100 hours trying to make it happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

You skip shortcuts once you get good, but people like me who are bad at games need them to practice later zones. Every run right now is a learning experience anyway, I might as well learn with almost no items.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Pets cook if you kill em with fire, idk about other mounts.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Escape Goat posted:

Do they? I thought I toasted the pooch with a rock dog and ended up with a regular canine corpse.

My bad, I have no idea where that clear memory of something that never happened came from. Maybe I dreamed it

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Here's 48 seconds of stunning gameplay from me, someone who has put 100 hours into Spelunky 1, and 15 or so into Spelunky 2. Warning: never-before-seen strats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbojuLPNruE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

The way I see it is, I don't have to beat Spelunky or reach a stratospheric skill level to enjoy it. But if those challenges exist, then it's going to make for loving amazing challenge and speed runs on youtube. Two big wins imo