Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Hey, you made it!

Welcome to Spoonville, a city filled with fun and friendly Spoon friends!

Post ITT to be assigned a Spoonville ambassador, who can show you around, chill with you, and who you can share secrets with (and they totally won't tell anyone ever, even if the secret is totally embarassing!)

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

rear end-penny posted:

Reporting for duty, Chewbecca.

As a man I once worked with said, "who the hell listens to Spoon?"

Your Spoonville Ambassador is the mysterious and beautiful Lilith Millicent Mcgillicuddy. Whatever you do, don't make direct eye contact

You guys have fun!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Macnult posted:

excited to meet my spoon ambassador

You've got "Tiny Tim" (nobody knows his actual name, sorry). Tim is *cough* a little intense, but he'll have your back, always

Have fun you guys!

Chewbecca

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

That's the way we get by the way we get by, alright!

Princess Tinkles will be pleased to show you around!

Chewbecca

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Plz help! I am lost in Spoonville as I am unfamiliar with the area! I sure could use an ambassador.

Your ambassador is Suzie Suze, she's a pretty hep cat so she'll be able to show you all the most swinging venues. Suzie Suze loves to party.

Enjoy!

Chewbecca

Prof. Crocodile posted:

a little nervous to meet my spoon ambassador tbqh.

Don't be nervous! You've got siblings Furball and Wendy. Wendy is a little quiet at first (which makes sense given she's a cat), but she's a lot of fun once you get to know her.

You'll have a blast!

Chewbecca

nut posted:

hello I am new here aloha did I say it right

We speak all languages here at Spoonville! You're in for a real treat, your ambassador is Glenda the Good Spoon and she can keep you safe and show you Spoonville's most mystical locations!

Chewbecca

nut posted:

Glenda has asked me to marry her and I think I may say yes

All of us here at Spoonville wish you every future happiness, and many little future teaspoons! :yum:

Chewbecca fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Sep 6, 2020

Chewbecca

Barking Gecko posted:

This my first visit to Spoonville. I'd appreciate it if someone could show me around.

Riot is a punk spoon, he likes to 'rage against the machine' so to speak. Don't let his exterior fool you though, he's actually a real sweetheart and will be able to show you all the coolest underground bookshops and cafes.

You kids have fun now!

Chewbecca

Your ambassador is Nigel the Long. Nigel is known for his all-seeing eyes, and his love of reading many, many words. Some say Nigel's eyes are capable of seeing the future - let us know what the future holds for you! Good luck, you crazy kids

Chewbecca

prepuce repurposed posted:

I was told there would be free spoon wives :colbert:

The ambassador showing you around is the beautiful and glamorous Lorelei Lorraine Longbottom. She's known for being one of Spoonville's most eligible bachelorette's - so consider yourself lucky!

Chewbecca

magic cactus posted:

boy, i might have zero memory of how i got here, but this spoonville place looks swell!

Welcome friend! Princess Sweetcheeks is here to show you around. She's very much a dainty lady of refined tastes, so she'll take you to all of the fanciest events and galas. What you might not know about is her love of heavy metal music, I hope you brought hearing protection cos she likes to rock :rock:

Stay safe!

Chewbecca

barnold posted:

spoongoon, come together with your posts

Your Spoonville Ambassador is Ti. Ti like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain, and hanging out with the gang in the top drawer. Ti is excellent with secrets and it's said he can make wishes come true!

Chewbecca

Jinh posted:

I've been stuck at the Spoonville Airport for 69 years due to lacking paperwork. The world has changed so much! I need an ambassador to show me around

Sorry for the wait, we're do glad you finally made it! Harry is your Spoonville Ambassador. He's excellent at showing people the ropes, due to the fact he's got an unusual number of eyes :eyepop:

Enjoy the sights, you crazy kids!

Chewbecca

starbucks hermit posted:

I've been stuck at the spoonerville bus terminal for the last 69 minutes because I was referencing last year's schedules and apparently the express bus now only runs once on weekends.

Well, might as well make the best of it and stay overnight. Any ambassadors available that know the local breweries?

Your Spoonville Ambassadors are Glenjimen and Benjamin. This crazy duo are very much into breweries, so much so their favorite food is, you guessed it, Vegemite!

Chewbecca

Manifisto posted:

spoonville seems lovely, would someone be able to show me the ropes?

Welcome friend, we're pleased to have you. I'm pleased to introduce you to Cool Kyle. There will be no waiting in lines as long as you're with Cool Kyle, but good luck avoiding the paparazzi!

Chewbecca

Luvcow posted:

hi i joined this site to meet spoons and do spoon related activities, looking for friendship first but perhaps more if the spoon and i really hit it off

please no dick pics

Congratulations, your Spoonville Ambassador is Lucky, or Wayne for short. Lucky likes chasing seagulls and hanging out at the bottom of swimming pools, I guess you could say he's a bit of a character!

Don't forget your sunscreen!

Chewbecca

Zurtilik posted:

Man, Australia is loving weird.

Uhh you're not in Australia, you're in Spoonville, friend!

Your Spoonville Ambassador is Trixie Mixie. She's sweet and kind, loves puppies and kittens, and is very excited to be your new best friend!

One thing: don't let her eat after midnight. I can't stress this enough.

Chewbecca

Lock posted:

Spoon? spoon. Spoon!

You're especially lucky, as your Spoonville Ambassadors are Monty and Eliza. They make an exceptional team and won't be separated (whatever you do, don't try to separate them. I can't stress this enough). Monty is an all-seeing homunculus and Eliza likes to play netball!

Enjoy!

Chewbecca

City of Glompton posted:

i would like a big spoon, if at all possible

Your Spoonville Ambassador is Sir Quentin Boggles the forth. He's a gentleman and a scholar, from a fine aristocratic family. Mind your P's and Q's around this fancy boy!

Chewbecca

Zurtilik posted:

:five:

Also, are you actually making these yourself or are you pulling them from some grand internet source?

These pictures are of the Spoonville Ambassadors who come from Spoonville, so I'm not sure what you mean :confused:

Chewbecca

owlhawk911 posted:

justice for lucky

Your Spoonville Ambassador is Mr Roboto, so say Arigato! He speaks two languages, Spoonio and binary so you might want to keep a Spoonio/Goon translation dictionary handy.

Don't forget your umbrella!

Chewbecca

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

ooh ooh! pick me pick me! i would ever so much love a spoony friend!

You've lucked out, as your Spoonville Ambassador is the mysterious double agent known only as "the chef". It's said our good friend here once killed an army armed only with a delicious frittata (I'm not across the details).

Try to stay on his good side!

Chewbecca

Stoner Sloth posted:

please can i have a spoon friend to help me through these trying times?

Stoner Sloth, meet your new Spoonville Ambassador o. o is small in stature but big in personality! o likes boardgames but doesn't like to lose.

Really doesn't like to lose.

...you know, maybe stay away from boardgames, we don't want a repeat of 'the incident'

Enjoy Spoonville!

Chewbecca

owlhawk911 posted:

01101110 01101111 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01110010 01101001 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101101 00111000

01000101 01101110 01101010 01101111 01111001 00100000 01010011 01110000 01101111 01101111 01101110 01110110 01101001 01101100 01101100 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01110100 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100110 01110010 01101001 01110100 01110100 01100001 01110100 01100001 00100001 :wave:

Chewbecca

Nosfereefer posted:

in these trying, turbulent times, many turn to the old ideals and faiths. even my brother, the last time i spoke to him, was flirting with knife time...

but i still believe in the message and goal of the spoon, and through these trials, i'm sure spoonism will emerge stronger than ever!

As your Spoonville Ambassador you've been assigned the newly reformed "Do Crime" gang. They recently got out of the clink for crimes I can't disclose, and this ambassadorship is part of their rehabilitation.

Look, I'm sure it will be fine. I mean it's not like it was murder or anything!

Have fun, you crazy kids!

Chewbecca

Musluk posted:

Huh, so this is Spoonville. I need a spoon who's not afraid of blocking the drawer, y'know? Some real hardass go-getter, a real goddamn maverick.

Uhh about that.... You've got Sprinkles, Colin, Lorraine and Kenneth. They are all preschoolers from Spoonville Daycare. They managed to sneak into the Ambassador program because they disguised themselves as an extra tall gangly spoon in a trenchcoat. You wouldn't mind keeping an eye on them world you? They do know all the best playgrounds in Spoonville! :shobon:

Chewbecca

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Are spoonerisms common in spoonville? I'd lure shike to know!

Your Spoonville Ambassador is Lin. Lin is an exchange student who is joining us from Forktopia, and is participating in the Ambassador program in order to earn college credit.

Lin is small, cute, and bristles with white hot fury at the slightest inconvenience!

You take care now.

Chewbecca

Your Spoonville Ambassador is Nina the Brave. Nina is brave in the heat of battle, will defend your honor to the death, and makes the best pancakes. I hope you're hungry!

Chewbecca

blaise rascal posted:

lol at everything

may I have spoon ambass?

Your Spoonville Ambassador is Honk. Honk has this name because she makes a honking noise in lieu of talking. She's surprisingly good at karaoke so expect to spend a lot of time honking your way through Cher's back catalogue!

Chewbecca

It appears the 4:20 all stations to Spoonville is running a little late!

I've got a lot of Ambassadors waiting here with me, so don't be afraid to volunteer to meet your new best friend!

Chewbecca

Khanstant posted:

lol im in awe of how much spoons u got hello to all of spoonsville

Your extra special Ambassador is Princess Holly Hopkins. The Princess loves pink bubblegum, pink pineapples, and her baby pink bazooka. If she likes you she might even show you on the Spoonville shooting range!

Chewbecca

Your Spoonville Ambassador is Boris the Bloodthirsty. Boris the Bloodthirsty eats an unusual amount of red meat so be prepared to spend a lot of time lining up at the butchers and the farmers market. He's also a total night owl, so you're likely to spend time exploring Spoonville's nightclub scene!

Chewbecca

For those of you who want a sig which links to this thread, you can copy/paste the code above (ty vanisher ily)

Chewbecca

Be careful Riot, oh god :ohdear:

Chewbecca

:allears:

Chewbecca

Of course, the Do Crime gang is behind it all!

:f5h: :f5h:

Chewbecca

sk posted:

is it too late to make a spoony bard friend? :ohdear:

Tis never too late my friend!

You've got Penelope and Gary, the Twinkletoe twins. Penelope and Gary are excellent tap dancers, are okay at contemporary, but pretty awful at jazz ballet all things considered. You better go shine your dancing shoes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Gluten Free Dad posted:

hi, I'm intensely racist against spoons but my hr manager forced me to come here as part of some froofy bullshit sensitivity course after i screamed some (highly justified) racially charged stuff at a spoon colleague. looking forward to befriending a spoon and mending my ways and then writing my experiences into a prime time inspiring tearjerker TV script that wins a huge amount of awards

You've got Panny, an Annie Lennox impersonator working the Spoonville dive bar circuit. I think it's perfect because she certainly won't tolerate any of your nonsense Mr Dad!

You better know all the words to Here Comes The Rain Again, or you better learn 'em quick smart!