Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i like to watch for the people wearing worthless or no footwear when I'm doing popular hikes. a few hikes ago I was telling a friend to look out for them and not 3 minutes later a couple rounded the corner coming down the mountain and the guy was completely barefoot holding a pair of broken flip flops with maybe another 2 miles and 1000 feet down rocks to go before the trailhead. its pretty common to see these kinds of people during the busy season but it does sometimes surprise me how far along trails they make it and how ambitious they are to attempt 7 miles and 2500 feet in a pair of shoes they got for $9 at the gas station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

don't leave bags at all wtf. even if you pick it up on the way down everyone behind you had to see it. get your dog a pack and make him carry his own poo poo

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

?????? They planned to camp without food and water???????

God bless Texas, the center of the universe