Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

IcePhoenix posted:

oh no Jungle Boy :(

projecthalaxy removed the tall trees because of the repetitive deaths, so Jungle Boy never stood a chance :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah I think that kind of synopsis will be really helpful. Kill counts included if possible, though I don't know how much extra work that will entail for you since the last website did all that for you, from memory?

It did. I'll have to do some extra Excel work but it's doable. Right now Sasha Cakes is in the lead at 2.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

I can't believe Scott Steiner has explosives now, oh gently caress.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't remember if ray fenix killed anyone but if he didn't then festus got my first kill ever for anyone i've entered to the game. good job

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

It's so nice that the greatest ever wrestler is spending time with someone like Misawa

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

It's so hard to belive that evey member of Kongoh marched single file into Cake Sasha's killing field, rest in peace jackasses.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Misawa and Niño Hamburguesa is the tag team I never knew I needed

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i hope people submit smaller or better cropped pictures next time since a lot of those thumbnails are indecipherable

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I actually like the not-edited images thing. Since I had to actively avoid sending glances down to the images while reading so as to not spoil myself.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

SG Bamboo posted:

It's so hard to belive that evey member of Kongoh marched single file into Cake Sasha's killing field, rest in peace jackasses.
Even in cake form she's a stone cold killer.

And, hey, Jungle Boy may be dead, but that's a better rate for my team than last round. :v:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

So uhhh bad new folks. It looks we're going to have to reshoot the Bloodbath, as the cameras weren't on. They did it on Smackdown all the time.

I got up this morning to pull the Day 1 sim, only to find the page had refreshed itself and was back at the beginning. It still had the correct event decks and entrants, so not all three hours of work were gone, but unfortunately there's not really a way to get the exact worldstate back. So, tonight's update will be the Bloodbath again. I'll trim out the "X has fled the cornucopia" events, and we can just assume if you're not mentioned, you hit the bricks. I'll do the whole sim, pull all the screenshots without really reading them, then post them here with the writeup once per day like normal.

Pardon my dust. I think we'll go back to the other sim for later seasons. This one has been a handful. But, we'll finish this one out first.

Update to follow.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Nia politicked in the back to get out of doing the job

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my first kill was wiped out

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken
Fight Island In Your Hunger Games: Beware of Dog

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
repeat the simulation until the same people die

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Seth Rollins posted:

repeat the simulation until the same people die

That would take a long time, probably. Unfortunately I am not a bad enough dude to look through 14,000,605 possible outcomes to find the same seed. Mea maxima culpa.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the time has come. Welcome to the Ultra Arena! Bigger in size than the previous arena. Built to exacting specifications instead of just found in the woods. Able to support new and exciting events. Stocked with almost 50 of the top entrants from around the world! Are you ready to get started? Are you hyped? HIT THE MUSIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OMbmcWG4Dk

OK CUT THE MUSIC FIRE THE MUSIC GUY

Anyway, we hope you still enjoy the event, because it's time for The Bloodbath! It's the biggest ever!

The Bloodbath begins, definitely for the first time. One of the first things we see is Jungle Boy trick a couple of Pentagons. He indicates that he, Jungle Boy, has cero miedo. This causes the Pentas to go into a feedback loop, forcing them to taunt him. He used this time to hit them on the head with a giant wooden mallet. TWO PENTAGON JRS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!

An explosion in the sky draws everyone's attention to the main stage, as we find out that some people aren't like most girls. A brief concert reinforces this fact as the bruisers of Team gently caress You take the stage. Festus looks a little confused. Asuka tries to get a quick ambush on the gigantic Akebono. She grabs a modified Asuka Lock, choking out the big man. Cold Fish Lana swims over and flops on her face, cutting off her air supply. ASUKA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Elsewhere, noted actual adult human with arms and muscles Mayu Iwatani loses a tug of war to a cake.

Yinling, the Erotic Terrorist, grabs her coughing son and the nearest supply case and flees. She looks at Cold Fish Lana with a mother's love. Mizuki gets some kunai and a belt case. That's fine. She can have them. OK, guys, look. We gotta hit some numbers here. Gotta get rid of some segments. Kongoh just don't have the heat of a Cold Fish Lana or a The Power Rangers. The production truck blows them up with a missile. James puts some daggers of his own in his garters. Why is he wearing garters? Why is he wearing a wedding gown to a multiday survival challenge? Not your business. Mitsuharu Misawa tries to head to the treeline, but the old lion is just a step too slow. There's a new generation of GOAT out there. MITSUHARU MISAWA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Big Poppa Pump grabs a riot shield to keep the haters away. Festus gets some satchel charges. Does he know how to use them? Willem Ruska was a Dutch Naval officer. I don't know for sure, but I bet he knows his way around a bomb. Miss Elizabeth is being threatened by a cake, but a quick punt from the Flying Angel puts that threat to rest. Assuming it existed in the first place. Miss Elizabeth might just have been being a little silly. CAKE SASHA BANKS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Sabu forgets his scissors. What he doesn't forget, is to grab a big roll of barbed wire or to botch a triple jump moonsault out of the Cornucopia. Limmy Limond and Dr. Isaac Yankem prepare to have a mace fight like upstanding gentlemen. Then, two COOL YOUTHS come up and disarm them. They say "OK Boomer" and make Snapchat posts with the maces. Limmy and Dr. Isaac Yankem decry them for killing the mace fight industry. The Bella Twins carry a shield between them. Ted DiBiase throws a large axe, just to prove he's still cool. It finds a target. NINO HAMBURGUESA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Elsewhere, Rikishi decides it's time for a dance break. Another COOL YOUTH disrupts the dance break industry by making an insulting TikTok video about it and then also strangling him with a chain. RIKISHI HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! The Power Rangers hold a dark vigil over the proceedings.

What a crazy bloodbath folks. You gotta be on the watch for COOL YOUTHS! I know Ruby and Mia aren't necessarily youths, but they have dyed hair and we're trying to get the older demos.

SCOREBOARDS:
In Loving Memory:
Two Pentagon Jrs.-Bloodbath
Asuka - Bloodbath
Mitsuharu Misawa - Bloodbath
Cake Sasha Banks - Bloodbath
Nino Hamburguesa - Bloodbath
Rikishi - Bloodbath

Kill Scoreboard:
Cold Fish Lana: 1 (Asuka)
Jungle Boy: 1 (Two Pentagons)
Kota Ibushi: 1 (Misawa)
Manami Toyota: 1 (Cake Sasha)
RECKONING: 1 (Rikishi)
Ted DiBiase: 1 (Nino)

UP NEXT: Day 1!

Does the new formatting make things more clear?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
this is bullshit

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

sabu forgetting his scissors in both simulations is a bad omen

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Seth Rollins posted:

this is bullshit

ItohRespectArmy posted:

sabu forgetting his scissors in both simulations is a bad omen

He just can't find them!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I go from having a fishing trip with Misawa to both of us dying horribly.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

NienNunb posted:

I go from having a fishing trip with Misawa to both of us dying horribly.

They were freed of fear and suffering, launched forth into that last undiscovered sea, to fish together among eternity.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I call bullshit, Jungle boy was on our team!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

This is rigged

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

I call bullshit, Jungle boy was on our team!

These things happen. You may recall a big storyline in season 2 was Tito killing his own partner. It's crazy out there.

Junpei Hyde posted:

This is rigged

yes

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Sexy Teen Detectives gonna win it all!!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

T-BAR fled, obviously because he knows he needs to take down the simulation from the outside along with his comrades SLAPJACK and MACE. RECKONING missed the memo.

Also it looks like Sasha got out because she won already and said "gently caress this" to playing again.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no one needs to be a crybaby about the results.

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
No, Sexy Jughead! Dr. Issac Yankem is on your team! If you can't play nice and share your mace, we won't go out for sexy hamburgers after this!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Did Sexy Jughead grab a mace or did Sexy Jughead grab a Mace?

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Go fish :haw:

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

In a way it's quite appropriate that the guy who takes every bump on his neck would be the one to end Misawa, but also it's kind of hosed up. But anyway everyone best step lightly because Ibushi is on a quest to become God and he does not understand anything other than 「Wrestling Violence」

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

projecthalaxy posted:

These things happen. You may recall a big storyline in season 2 was Tito killing his own partner. It's crazy out there.
It's a jungle out there
Violence and danger everywhere
It's brother against brother pounding on each other

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

now that's more like it. thank you for rigging it the other way

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I am sad, that's two season's in a row my pick was killed on Day 1. Putting all my hopes into the Kongs

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i am glad i missed this season so i just get to enjoy everyone dying and not having to mourn over homero simpson, super minion, or minion morado

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I was going to be disgruntled but this arguably went better for TEW's greatest power couple. Elizabeth needing to be saved from a cake is perfect. Scott Steiner no longer has explosives though. So that's a crime.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I haven't decided yet if the cakes are going to do things like inflatable punk or if they are just going to be cakes, sitting passively as things happen around them. Both are very funny.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Major disrespect to Misawa-san. I was looking forward to the Niño Hamburguesa-Misawa senpai/kouhai angle.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for Day 1! The thrills, the chills, the new events! Let's get into it!

Movement in the bushes. The Kongs flee through the underbrush. What has made these two titanic brawlers so frightened? Why, it's Shinichi Shinohara! "Wait, ladies!", he says. "I just wanted to know about interesting sights around the Ultra Arena! I'm not from around here!" What a wacky misunderstanding. Cold Fish Lana discovers the cave. She tries to show someone else the cave, but since you have to swim through an eight inch underwater tunnel, no one else seems interested. James sharpens a stick with one of his kunai for advanced poking. The Brian Kendrick waves a large torch around, causing Nia Jax to get bored and go somewhere else. He claims ultimate victory. Jessie is running around hucking pokeballs at Scott Steiner, who is deflecting them with the shield. "Look, James! It's a Machoke!"

Sexy Jughead receives a food drop. Do you, do you know what the food was? Do you know what food Jughead got delivered? Can you guess? it was burgers. smexy burgers. Meanwhile, a large group of entrants performs an original musical number called "We All Mourn Nino Hamburguesa." There is no honor among thieves! There is also more honor among dentists. Isaac Yankem chokeslams Britt Baker, DMD straight to hell, also onto a sword. BRITT BAKER DMD HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Limmy wanders around, looking at the various sections of the Ultra Arena. He has a nice time. Good for him. Ruby Riott tells RECKONING to leave her alone, as she does not want to wear a big dumb mask, even though RIOTT is a fairly on brand name.

Sasha leans around a corner. "Hi! I'm the small pirate that everyone but Charlotte likes. I like to do the elbow drop." "WHARS MY TOITLE SHA" "I see." "AH WAN MAH TOITLE SHA" Cake Rey Mysterio sits on a table. His outside is sugary and calm, but his inside is in turmoil. Monster Bono applies Goku-themed Band-Aids to the assorted scrapes of the Sailor Scouts. He finds this to be very humorous. Matilda picks flowers, and eats them. She makes a big mess of one of the Ultra Arena gardens. What a zany dog, always getting into capers. Veronica Mars grabs a mic and gives Big Mami a real dressing down. She blurs the line between fantasy and reality and makes reference to her ability to "work". Is this a "heel turn"?

T-BAR opens up his case to find a big bottle of pills. They are labelled tHe PiLlS and have a Joker mask painted on them. He likes his pills. A coalition of legends form a hunting party. Sabu still can't find those scissors. Jacqueline McCafferty gathers sticks and bark to make a fire. Nearby, Yinling, the Erotic Terrorist, levels her AK at Ted DiBiase. "Give me some money for my son. He has to eat twelve meals." Ted shakes his head. "I'd rather keep my money for myself. I like to have lots of money at once." TED DIBIASE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Mayu Iwutani and Mizuki form a joshi duo and gather some delicious carrots. Willem Ruska beats Miss Elizabeth in Olympic-rules Judo, 3-1. Everyone agrees that this was largely predictable, but enjoyed the show.

STATISTICS CORNER:
In Loving Memory:
Two Pentagon Jrs.-Bloodbath
Asuka - Bloodbath
Mitsuharu Misawa - Bloodbath
Cake Sasha Banks - Bloodbath
Nino Hamburguesa - Bloodbath
Rikishi - Bloodbath
Britt Baker, DMD - Day 1
Ted DiBiase - Day 1

Kill Scoreboard:
Cold Fish Lana: 1 (Asuka)
Dr. Isaac Yankem: 1 (Britt)
Jungle Boy: 1 (Two Pentagons)
Kota Ibushi: 1 (Misawa)
Manami Toyota: 1 (Cake Sasha)
RECKONING: 1 (Rikishi)
Ted DiBiase (dec): 1 (Nino)
Yinling, the Erotic Terrorist: 1 (DiBiase)

Rather calm day today. Next up: Night 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
cake rey mysterio is a woman. this is canon now.