Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The Naked Truth is in it to win it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Endless Mike posted:

Veronica Mars is the perfect ally for the scoopsgal :unsmith::respek::unsmith:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm so fuckin scared

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Endless Mike posted:

Rarity posted:

Veronica Mars is the perfect ally for the scoopsgal :unsmith::respek::unsmith:

Uhh, maybe skip to the second panel lmao

Day 2 is when it really sets in that you're out here. This isn't a lark. this is work. Let's get to work.

There was a Naked Mideon here, it's gone now. We don't really need to get into it. Elsewhere, Biff Slamkovich has defeated Shockmaster. Shockmaster explains that he's definitely lost the fight, but by Hunger Games rules, Biff needs to actually kill him to make it stick. "KO!" shouts Biff, repeatedly, indicating that Shockmaster should present his prize money. Sami Zayn has found a new and much more credible artist's collective to work with.

Beau James climbs tall tree, falls, and dies, the headline says. It does not say that he fell 2 feet. Can't even fall out of a tree correctly. Elsewhere, Don Valentine uses his iPad (Mega Man showed him how) to upload a hack to the local WoW server, killing Captain Placeholder instantly. This is the era of the web, as Paul Ellering reminded us long ago. Mega Man and Old Man Jenkins have formed a hunting party where they mostly just call each other Man. Veronica Mars seeks new alliances.

Champion Pig still has a sword! Mantaur doesn't have a left hand anymore! Great job, Champion Pig. Mecha Mummy is fleeing! A small blonde English woman is running after him with a large wrench! She wants his clockwork insides for her own usage. The Final Solution sees a large fire across the arena and decides not to investigate. Probably just a gender reveal party.

Inflatable CM Punk floats along the river, biding his time. A fish swims up and begins to take an investigation bite. There is a flash of blinding light, and the fish is gone. Does Inflatable CM Punk look slightly bigger to you? Maki Itoh receives painkillers from her supporters. Questionable! Meanwhile Meiko Satomura is being chased by Tito Ortiz. He keeps yelling "YOU'RE A MIKO RIGHT? A JAPANESE PRIESTESS? YOU CAN PURIFY MY SINS?" She replies "No, I'm Meiko, see its spelled differently and actually Mikos serve a variety of purposes in the OH JEEPERS MY FOOT". What a wacky scene.

Lot more red in the books. Who knows what will happen next.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

of course don valentine's first kill would be completely accidental.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
fishing is a really useful skill to have, and also a fun hobby

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

champion pig does not want to kill. he wants to prove his merit and then die in this. he wants to make someone go nuts and end him. i didn't know. i wouldn't have volunteered him if i knew he wasn't going to try to win. he is a psycho pig

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Inflatable CM Punk is up to something.... :tinfoil:

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Meiko~! :ohdear:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

projecthalaxy posted:

A small blonde English woman is running after him with a large wrench! She wants his clockwork insides for her own usage.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Mancini should have had Inflatable CM Punk eat the berries. The berries wouldn’t kill an inflatable toy!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh good Maki got the opioids I sent her, hope she notices me now

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken
My only regret is that Sami didn't kill El Generico like he was supposed to.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I don't exactly know how I wanted Beau James to die but I don't think this was it. Probably because the idea of Beau James trying to climb a tree is too unrealistic.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

rip to beau james. just remember, service to the itoh respect army does not end on death

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Though it's morning for me as I write this, it's night 2 for our heroes and villains. The night is dark and full of terrors. or at least one.

The Final Solution finally receives his food drop. In a disgusting twist, it's full of Pastamania and WWF vitamins. What a terrible curse. Elsewhere, Old Man Jenkins finds he is no longer hearing voices in his head, and wonders if that's a good thing or not. A pipe clatters to the floor as the Wu-Tangs walk off, their point made about having vaguely mafia-themed nicknames without their permission. Don Valentine lays on the stone, nearly losing consciousness. Blink, theres something moving out there. Blink, it's in the treetops. Blink, that little puppet or whatever is right at the edge of the treeline. How'd he get there? Blink, he's about 30 feet away. He's completely still, how is he moving? Blink, he's five feet away. Blink, he's standing on your chest. He's so much heavier that he should be. Blink again, and NEVER WAS AND NEVER COULD BE HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!. Biff Slamkovich gets a water drop from his old friend Mike Haggar.

The newly formed House of M form a plan going forward. A now desperate Tito reasons that since Mega Man is not actually a human, he does not have a soul, and thus it is not a sin to kill him. Champion Pig wounds a tree branch, but does not kill it. Unfortunately, it's the tree branch he is sitting in four stories up. Great job, Champion Pig. THE CHAMPMINIONS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED! Shockmaster and Maki Itoh talk about the similarities and differences in the idol industry and working for Vince McMahon during the cocaine era. It turns out, they're completely identical!

Veronica Mars is a tough lady, but everyone needs a good cry sometime. She looks at a picture of Mideon and remembers happier times. Davey watches her sob herself to sleep near her campfire, like a real weirdo would do. Leslie Burrell doesn't have Robocop around anymore, she couldn't catch Mecha Mummy, and she heard that Mega Man got eliminated too! It's not fair! It's like someone up there doesn't want her to become Cyber-Leslie, the half robot valet. Sami Zayn practices first aid.

Over halfway through.

Also, please check out the thinking man's game thread at https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3941045 Its like this, but with custom characters and like, effort.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

But does it have Beau James' corpse?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

life is sour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjQtzV9IZ0Q

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Sep 19, 2020

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

oh captain my captain :smith:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
champion pig :(

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

God damnit champion pig you're a cartoon! You would of been fine if you hadn't looked down.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
TITO GET
EQUIPPED
WITH

- MEGA
BUSTER -

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
nothing is more dangerous than a balloon with a belly full of fish

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm going to die laughing if loving inflatable CM Punk wins.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
What percentage of the wild events do you think we’ve seen? 60, 70, 80?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I am shocked, shocked, that NEVER WAS AND NEVER COULD BE somehow failed to be the big stars of this event.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Which one was which though?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Golden Bee posted:

What percentage of the wild events do you think we’ve seen? 60, 70, 80?

I'm afraid I'm not certain. The only backend access like that I have is deciding which formula it uses to balance lethal vs nonlethal events. We are still getting new ones though, the freezer and X chases Y off the top of my head. I might switch to another site for the next one, I'm just using this one because it allows for 16 teams instead of 12 so more people can play.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The sim didn't spit out that many events today so we're starting on our first double bill of the season with both phases of Day 3!

Since the miko was no help, Tito asks Mantaur for help purifying him. Mantaur explains that Tito has nothing to apologize for, as the contest involves killing inherently. Tito begins to guillotine choke Mantaur, enraged that the big bull would try to say he wasn't a killer. What a confused Tito... Final Solution sneaks into Biff's cave and takes his food. As a video game character, Biff mostly has whole roast chickens and big roasts with bones sticking out. There's a big raid on the Wu-Tang facility, Davey leads the charge to steal their Wu-Wear hoodies, copies of their PS1 game, and other treasures. A certain balloon remains where the stolen items were removed from, waiting. Watching. Shockmaster accidentally walks over a land mine. Saying anything else would be like scribbling on the Mona Lisa.

The robberies continue, as OMJ's brownstone gets a hole drilled in the side. Sami Zayn continues his map making. Maki Itoh, now all hopped up on unprescribed painkillers sent to her by her fans, decides to attack Leslie Burrell with a giant syringe she found. Where'd she find it? secret.

As night falls, despite their previous confrontation, Meiko extends hospitality to the old man, and they have a laugh at the concept of rookies expecting them to sell. What a dumb thing to think. Mecha Mummy tries out one of his new combat arms, and even the big Biff Slamkovich finds it to be difficult to fight against. Especially since he was asleep and unaware he was fighting. Tito is now sitting in the cold as a method of self flagellation. He holds Generico's mask and Mega Man's helmet in front of his face and meditates on them all evening.

Sami Zayn, when most of the arena is asleep, skanks stealthily around. "Let's GO! Doot doot do do do doot!" he mutters under his breath. What a wild and crazy guy! Davey gets an iPad delivered by his fellow Assholes. He uses it to cancel certain bookings far closer to showtime than is necessary. It's his big hobby. Final Solution had to rearrange Biff's cave to get at his food locker, and his arms are covered in scrapes and bruises. He wishes he had some of the little crazy girl's Vicodin.

Maki Itoh feels nostalgic, and runs through some old numbers just to see if she still remembers them. Veronica Mars discovers that copies of fighting games and Man With The Iron Fist DVDs are not especially flammable. The Wu-Tang Clan prepare to make a deal with the devil that seems to always be walking behind them.

Two thirds down, ladies and gents.

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
Alas, Biff Slamkovich! But, really, an overly-muscled video game character sitting in a cave until someone kills him and takes his food is perfect.

And, speaking of perfect... Shockmaster going out like that is flawless.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kill sami

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Pulling for Sami to win

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Cavauro posted:

kill sami

NienNunb posted:

Pulling for Sami to win

Well now i'm all confused

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hoping for a Maki/Mars/Tito/Punk final four

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib
Maki Itoh needs to go.

The Duchy must be avenged!!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ShadowedFlames posted:

Maki Itoh needs to go.
:mods:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

ShadowedFlames posted:

Maki Itoh needs to go.

please do not post cringe in the hunger games thread.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

ShadowedFlames posted:

Maki Itoh needs to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ItohRespectArmy posted:

please do not post cringe in the hunger games thread.

https://twitter.com/maki_itoh/status/1294291369846964224