Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

No one ever loves the rear end holes. Not my problem not his problem not a problem. Who needs friends they'll only betray you DTA DTA DTA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

You made me proud, Shockmaster. You went out like a moron, just like you came in.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

:hai:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Mecha Mummy is loaded up on supplies and has a loving trident attached to the drill arm. Plus that poser Mega Man is toast. Only one robot can reign supreme.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I will admit when I started this season that I didn't expect an eldritch balloon and Punished Tito to be my favorite characters to write.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

accidental admission of re-simulation due to favoritism

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken
Yes, Sami. Maintain the pacifist run!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Vagabundo posted:

Yes, Sami. Maintain the pacifist run!

He knows who gets the offense in this team

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Somehow the most pacifist gentle man in this entire game is The Final Solution who just seems to want to be softly camping and melancholy.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

RIP Mantaur, you did nothing of note and then you got jobbed out. This was basically inevitable.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Xerzes posted:

RIP Mantaur, you did nothing of note and then you got jobbed out. This was basically inevitable.

Thought I opened the dead wrestler thread for a second and was shocked lmfao

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I'm supporting Tito because he killed my guy, and also he was on the same team as my guy.

Or Maki Itoh, because she is the cutest and deadliest.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Shockmaster's death was perfection, utter perfection.

The idea of Sami Zayn stealthily skanking through the night fills me with joy.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Maki Itoh and the healing ointment she received earlier.

Biff's final words. He's not salty, just dead.

CHaKKaWaKka fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Sep 21, 2020

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

My God, it's beautiful.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I guess the real Final Solution is to not play.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Maki Itoh feels nostalgic, and runs through some old numbers just to see if she still remembers them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNvwMrhq1p8

war~ war~ war~

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Codependent Poster posted:

You made me proud, Shockmaster. You went out like a moron, just like you came in.

truly the Shawn of his stupid, stupid team

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Another double update for you! It's the fourth day.

Maki Itoh continues to stab people with her giant anime needle and also run around shouting. This causes a Judgment to be made. Something must be done. Tito receives a picture of his extended family. Will they accept you, Tito? Have they seen the murderer within, Tito? The man they loved is gone, Tito. The Wu-Tang Clan are hit with a gas attack, but leave.

Davey gathers delicious oranges from an orange tree. AS A PARAMEDIC, he knows that oranges are good to eat. Sami Zayn sharpens a stick and hardens the tip in the fire. There's no way Sami is making a spear, it's probably like a tent pole or something. Veronica Mars displays nesting behaviors, tying DVD cases together to build a home in the sky.

Mecha Mummy drills holes near the river to try to find clean water as Maki Itoh has stained the river itself with Anime Powder. Inflatable Punk appears to Old Man Jenkins. They make a Judgment. They agree that something must be Done. Meiko builds a new camp.

The former baddest man on the planet. A combat robot. 10 gangsters. These forces, among others, were the ones that Inflatable CM Punk assembled to pursue and annihilate the false idols. Old Man Jenkins gets an axe from his friend Thrasher Rodriguez. Veronica's C4 trap which was meant to bring down the vile balloon has unexpected collateral damage. Sami Zayn wants to leave the island, and finds Davey to try to help him. Davey quits their contract a little early.

Three in four have fallen.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok posted:

Top 8, Feelin great. Bay bay!!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

An EMT saves lives, but it takes a real rear end hole not to help a contestant in need of a way out

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Da-vey-rear end-Hole *clap**clap**clapclapclap*

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Maki nooooooo

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Hold on Sami! You're almost there!

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

Itoh-chan... no...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sami zayn is going to win because i want him to die

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

RIP to the other half of Team Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mecha mummy is going to win and just remain on the island

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Cavauro posted:

sami zayn is going to win because i want him to die

I only volunteered him as a joke...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my entry was serious and I'm pissed

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Pinche Rudo posted:

RIP to the other half of Team Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

The Final Solution was the most pacifist of all candidates, and just randomly dies after a game of doing nothing. The name was pushed onto him, he did not choose it. Rest in peace Jeep Swenson.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Vagabundo posted:

I only volunteered him as a joke...

Does THIS look like a joke to you!?!? :slick:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
this is Final Solution's wikipedia picture

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Lid posted:

The Final Solution was the most pacifist of all candidates, and just randomly dies after a game of doing nothing. The name was pushed onto him, he did not choose it. Rest in peace Jeep Swenson.

He should've died by getting shot and then thrown out of a plane.

He was a big guy... for us.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Maki Itoh died but it took a Solid Snake, a Voltron, an East Coast gangster rap collective and an Eldritch horror to take her down :patriot:

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

They had to assemble an entire Itoh Disrespect Army to take down the legend. Her partner fell 2 feet out of a tree. Perfection.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

https://twitter.com/maki_itoh/status/1308426648929415169?s=20

It's very in character for Maki Itoh to antagonize everyone and get her comeuppance, but it's still sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wonder if the new retribution characters will be placed into the next hunger games. could be. probably not though