Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I love that Chuck has to avoid falling in with the wrong crowd, except that the wrong crowd is a Buck, Lulupencil, and The Barbarian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Super Minion has depression

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Super Minion is the middle cat (not Ray, not Pat).

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

Super Minion has depression

and a bomb. He has depression and a large bomb.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm going to put a real winner into the next hunger games. a champion

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Oh Wato Rush doing well (for not killing anyone)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

Oh Wato Rush doing well (for not killing anyone)

Let's see!

Bit of an earlier update today but here we go it's night five! It's the Elite Eight!

Poor little Super Minion. All he has is depression and a large bomb. The bomb will not sing, so Super Minion must sing for himself. Super Minion. Meanwhile, it appears that love did not bloom on the battlefield, as Sasha tricks Rush into standing in a specific place while Matt Jackson drops one of his many various camps on Rush's head. oooh, what a rush :smith:. Lulupencil does not join the Master Wato Army, but enters into diplomatic entente with it. Chucky T, who abhors violence, stabs John Nord in the stomach and leaves him in the river. THE LUMBERJACKS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED.

What a night of twists. Now it's daytime.

Sasha Banks would like to return to the beauty and charm of the WWE Thunderdome. Atop a small hill, Super Minion is begging to be allowed into the Master Wato Army, just so he has an identity. Master Wato is about to welcome him into the army, when that rear end in a top hat, Matt rear end in a top hat, lights Super Minion's large bomb. Betrayed by his oldest friend, both Super Minion and Master Wato are caught in the blast. Super Minion. TEAM OH WATO RUSH HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED! THE AMARILLO ARMY HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED! Chuck Taylor happens upon Lulupencil. She relaxes, as he informed her he abhors violence and only wants to find hidden paths. He then seizes her giant pencil and impales her. "Find a hidden path... to heaven!" he says.

Sasha Banks, who has abandoned her Hippocratic Oath!
Matt rear end in a top hat, who kills more than just the business!
Chuck Taylor, who rejected the path of peace!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm pulling for you, Matthew rear end in a top hat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Lordy

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Chuckie, nooooo!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

LULU :negative:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

no selling the danger, flipping his way to 4 kills. you gotta love matt rear end in a top hat

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lulu AND lumberjack pierre????? the darkest night

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

:smith::hf::smith:

Rooting for Chuckie T I guess

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

We always knew he was a man of low moral fibre, his true colours finally came out.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
rest in piss super minion

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

We always knew he was a man of low moral fibre, his true colours finally came out.

gently caress why didn't I think of this gimmick instead of Chuck Taylor's dumb friend Prince Puma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFCtdBCz41U

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Sasha betrayed someone? No!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Eat the corn out of my poo poo.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

No no NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

With Lulu gone I'd usually root for Chuckie T, but he murdered Lulupencil!

Therefore my pick HAS to be Sasha Banks now. Go Sasha!
Also no matter what, please God don't let Matt rear end in a top hat win :negative:

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Go Chuckie t!

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

They're slapping chests and eating flapjacks with the angels, now.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Rooting for Matt rear end in a top hat

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
never count out the rear end in a top hat brothers in a team game.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It's the finale! Who will be the champion of this trio of traitors, this bunch of backstabbers? Let's find out, starting with Night 6.

Is this really happening? Does this entire universe just poof out of existence when we finish? Are these crimes I commit actually going to count against my record, against my soul? Chuck wonders these things as the counts the stars. Elsewhere, Matt and Sasha have both realized that they are safer if they can keep an eye on each other than if the other person is out wandering the wilds. They make a great show of being accommodating, offering to take the first watch for Chuck as the other sleeps. Neither do, however. It's all just theatre. Finally, however, Matt, from exhaustion, frustration or both, caves just before dawn and tries to get some rest. Let's see how that works out for him!

Not great! Sasha attempts to simply let him sleep forever thanks to her painkillers, but he wakes up, so he gets the scimitar. THE rear end in a top hat BROTHERS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED Across the river, after his night of contemplation, Chuck finds one of Matt's various cave shelters. He decides to get some rest while the other two take care of each other.

You know the thing about caves? They're made out of rocks. Rocks all over. Sasha, all jazzed up over taking out Matt, sees this little indie dweeb snoozing away in a shelter that quite frankly is now hers, by right of conquest. So she finds one of the many rocks that make up the cave and POW. TEAM CHAOS PRO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

And that means that after a week on the battlefield, after 31 eliminations, your inaugural Hunger Games Match Champion, your inaugural Legit War-Boss, your inaugural Queen of the Battlefield is:

Sasha Banks! Congratulations to forums user Codependent Poster for entering the winning team. But teams are going to be a lot more complex next season in:

Hunger Games: The Lethal Lottery! Here's how to enter:
1. Provide a picture and name for ONE wrestler, not a team. Names are limited to 16 characters in the system.
2. Once we reach 32 entrants or have gone long enough without new entrants, the teams will be randomly formed by combining two entrants. If we end up with an odd number, I will add a name to the pool.
3. Teams will compete in a very similar simulation to this one until again, one entrant is left standing.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

chuck should have kept the invisible hand grenade imo

for the lethal lottery i am entering an undefeated, TRUE wwe legend...Friar Ferguson!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

never liked this game even a little bit

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
"well now that I've seen how this all goes, it's time to enter into this. What's the worst that could happen?"

"Death, madam."

"Wait, people DIE? gently caress that! Leslie get in there."

A long-suffering sigh is heard. "Yes, madam."

Representing the Duchy of Clarence, Leslie Burrell

Senerio fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Sep 13, 2020

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The rear end in a top hat Brothers could not get the job done. What the rest of the field didn't know, is that they have a secret weapon. The biggest rear end in a top hat of all time. The Lethal Lottery will have a newcomer.

Davey rear end in a top hat

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:

It’s time for Mega Man to get the big win and avenge his sister :black101:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Senerio posted:

"well now that I've seen how this all goes, it's time to enter into this. What's the worst that could happen?"

"Death, madam."

"Wait, people DIE? gently caress that! Leslie get in there."

A long-suffering sigh is heard. "Yes, madam."

Representing the Duchy of Clarence, Leslie Burrell

For those CHUMPS who aren't in the know, this is a reference to ShadowedFlames's much better gameplay thread which you can find here!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Surviving in the wilderness?

Like an animal?

Like a gorilla?

"Little Gorilla" Saya Iida is in the Lethal Lottery!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Mega Man is a chump. There will be one robot that will stand tall over all others in the lethal lottery!

I present to you, THE MECHA MUMMY

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Only one man has the determination to survive

Only one man is prepared for the wild

Only one man is willing to throw aside his morals

Only one man has the bravery to overcome all

Only one man is...

NAKED MIDEON

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hell yeah! I knew you would do it, Sasha! Nobody beats the Blueprint!

Now my next entrant is sure to win, because he's going to SHOCK the world!

The Shockmaster!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Time to rep a real legend, Old Man Jenkins joins the fight.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Let's keep the 2002 Smackdown train rolling with

The Big Nasty Bastard

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Junpei Hyde posted:

Time to rep a real legend, Old Man Jenkins joins the fight.

time to walk to the corner and taunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Senerio posted:

time to walk to the corner and taunt

I'm just saying, a guy who refuses to take a bump can't possibly die