Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
It's time for one of wrestling's underrated greats to show what he can do!

Mario Mancini!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Armitage posted:

It's time for one of wrestling's underrated greats to show what he can do!

Mario Mancini!

this is just Young Man Jenkins.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Stepping out of a time machine from the 1970s and ready to kick all your asses before it gets dark and he has to be back home, it’s Minoru Suzuki As A Small Child

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

champion pig is the champion.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
inflatable cm punk

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

I am All of Suzuki-Gun

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

worst bout machine Don Valentine

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I must continue to add people karmic's TEW mod forgot about, with,

MANTAUR

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Rookie year Meiko Satomura.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
These games needs brains AND brawn, but unfortunatly I can't provide both so I nominate Tito Ortiz

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

J-Ro posted:

Rookie year Meiko Satomura.

someone find the image of her at WCW Saturday Night

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I submit the greatest npc in video game history

Captain Placeholder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_wzlrB9d9s

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Macksy posted:

These games needs brains AND brawn, but unfortunatly I can't provide both so I nominate Tito Ortiz

Where are his glasses?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I present WCW's greatest gimmick

The Final Solution

Yes that was his name.

Although i did also find this

and Jeep Swenson is a hilarious name.

He is best known for being Bane in Batman and Robin of all things. Say what you will about The Dark Knight Rises but at least that Bane completley removed all memory of Batman and Robin Bane.

Although now best Bane is Harley Quinn Bane.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there are a number of entries that have nothing to do with wrestling. if it's not accepted then here is a replacement for champion pig in case champion pig isn't allowed.

reid flair

please allow champion pig instead.

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
This thread has been awesome.

Straight from WCW vs. nWo Revenge on N64, I nominate Dr. Frank.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Cavauro posted:

there are a number of entries that have nothing to do with wrestling. if it's not accepted then here is a replacement for champion pig in case champion pig isn't allowed.

reid flair

please allow champion pig instead.

Don't worry, Cavauro, Anything goes in the Lethal Lottery. One of the competitors is a balloon! One is like 9 dudes! Champion Pig is fine.

I don't know whether it will be funnier if Kid Minoru Suzuki is teamed with The Entire Suzuki-Gun or if he isn't.

We are currently at 21 entries, with up to 11 slots available. Here is my list I will enter into the system. I had to shorten some of the names to be 16 characters so if you don't like your display name feel free to correct me so we don't have another Lumberjacks situation.

quote:

Friar Ferguson
Leslie Burrell
Davey rear end in a top hat
Mega Man
Saya Iida
Mecha Mummy
Naked Mideon
Shockmaster
BigNasty Bastard
Mario Mancini
Kid M. Suzuki
Champion Pig
Inflatable Punk
Whole Suzuki-Gun
Don Valentine
Mantaur
Meiko Satomura
Tito Ortiz
Cpt. Placeholder
Final Solution
Dr. Frank

I'm going to have to do some research on a lot of these people so i can make my lore references in the write ups. Like its easy to do with Joan of Arc or Chuck Taylor but I have far fewer jokes in the chamber for, say, Mario Mancini or Dr. Frank.

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Sep 14, 2020

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Someone add Matt and Nick rear end in a top hat's Father, Dad rear end in a top hat, as their character

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I am entering Veronica Mars.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

projecthalaxy posted:

Don't worry, Cavauro, Anything goes in the Lethal Lottery. One of the competitors is a balloon! One is like 9 dudes! Champion Pig is fine.

I don't know whether it will be funnier if Kid Minoru Suzuki is teamed with The Entire Suzuki-Gun or if he isn't.

We are currently at 21 entries, with up to 11 slots available. Here is my list I will enter into the system. I had to shorten some of the names to be 16 characters so if you don't like your display name feel free to correct me so we don't have another Lumberjacks situation.

I'm going to have to do some research on a lot of these people so i can make my lore references in the write ups. Like its easy to do with Joan of Arc or Chuck Taylor but I have far fewer jokes in the chamber for, say, Mario Mancini or Dr. Frank.

Dr Frank, like the rest of the random wrestlers in WCW/nWo Revenge is just a reskinned Japanese wrestler. In this case Jumbo Tsuruta.

Here's the full breakdown

EWF

AKI Man/THQ Man (Mitsuharu Misawa)

Shogun (Toshiaki Kawada)

Executioner (Kenta Kobashi)

Dr. Frank (Jumbo Tsurata)

Jekel (Dr. Death Steve Williams)

Maya Inca Boy (Akira Taue)

DAW

Hawk Hana (Genichiro Tenryu)

Kim Chee (Koji Kitao)

Dake Ken (Atsushi Onita)

Brickowski (Mil Mascaras)

Ming Chee (Tarzan Goto)

Han Zo Man (Hayabusa)

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

projecthalaxy posted:

Old man Jenkins is a newlegacyinc create a character, he's an old man who did backyard wrestling, he bigleagues everyone and refuses to take bumps.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Junpei Hyde posted:

Old man Jenkins is a newlegacyinc create a character, he's an old man who did backyard wrestling, he bigleagues everyone and refuses to take bumps.

Oh that one I had no issues with. I watched his whole run multiple times. Thanks though.

Lid posted:

Dr Frank, like the rest of the random wrestlers in WCW/nWo Revenge is just a reskinned Japanese wrestler. In this case Jumbo Tsuruta.

Here's the full breakdown

EWF

AKI Man/THQ Man (Mitsuharu Misawa)

Shogun (Toshiaki Kawada)

Executioner (Kenta Kobashi)

Dr. Frank (Jumbo Tsurata)

Jekel (Dr. Death Steve Williams)

Maya Inca Boy (Akira Taue)

DAW

Hawk Hana (Genichiro Tenryu)

Kim Chee (Koji Kitao)

Dake Ken (Atsushi Onita)

Brickowski (Mil Mascaras)

Ming Chee (Tarzan Goto)

Han Zo Man (Hayabusa)

Jumbo in a costume got it. that makes it easier!

Also this is the list I found for the current membership of Suzuki-Gun who will be acting as a unit. Does this look right, experts: Minoru Suzuki (adult version), Miho Abe, El Desperado, Taichi, Taka Michinoku, Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Douki, Zack Sabre Jr.

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Sep 14, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't think there should be any jokes made about champion pig, but champion pig is the avatar of the user boxcarhobo after winning an older style UFC championship belt for some reason. i don't know how or why. sometimes in life you can't really make sense of everything that goes on

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Chump-Peon Pig

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Hey, Champion Pig is a world champion which only a few of our competitors are. By my count, only six current entries (counting Champion Pig) have been World Champions.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

If Lethal Lottery is accepting groups I would like to include the Wu-Tang Clan as the next entrants.

They ain't nothin' to gently caress with.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Groups are fine, I think it'll be funny actually, because whatever the game says happens to Suzuki-Gun or the Wu-Tang Clan is going to happen simultaneously to all of them individually in the write ups. Game says Suzuki-Gun cut their arm picking berries like Wato or Lulu last game? They all had their arms in the bush and got similar cuts.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I am glad that Sasha Banks used righteous fury over Chuckie T's despicable murder of Lulupencil to win the game. All hail Sasha :patriot:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
some pig

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

esperantinc posted:

If Lethal Lottery is accepting groups I would like to include the Wu-Tang Clan as the next entrants.

They ain't nothin' to gently caress with.

You cant nominate the entire Wu-Tang Clan, diversify your bonds.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

who is the cutest and potentially deadliest in the world?

Maki Itoh

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I am glad that Sasha Banks used righteous fury over Chuckie T's despicable murder of Lulupencil to win the game. All hail Sasha :patriot:

Sasha gets to live in luxury in retirement now as the greatest. The Legit Boss of the Hunger Games.

Though every now and then she'll have a bad dream, a dream she ate a baby.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Nine slots still available, but we have enough to run a full game (if we don't add extra teams). There are so many funny team ups, you guys really outdid yourselves.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

Nine slots still available, but we have enough to run a full game (if we don't add extra teams). There are so many funny team ups, you guys really outdid yourselves.

can we submit multiple wrestlers

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Squashing rumors that he was gunned down on the streets of Tijuana

El Generico enters the Brawl. Needs dinero for those poor orphans

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if multiple submissions are allowed i add shoulders torelli to the roster

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

JOHN CENA posted:

can we submit multiple wrestlers

Let's give it a bit, let some more people have time to get their first in if they want but if there's still slots after another day or so we can do that

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Drawing upon WCW’s past and mixed with KFC’s present, I bring to you the future LETHAL LOTTERY CHAMPION

Colonel Robocop!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken
To specifically run interference against El Generico, I present the real Intercontinental Champion and future Lethal Brawn Bowl winner Sami Zayn.