Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

NienNunb posted:

This is horse poo poo

hahahahaha. absolutely rigged you love to see it. i’m so sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Old Man Jenkins knows the opening plays are all spotfests, he doesn't need that poo poo.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

Lid posted:

The commentary just passing over the first thing Maki Itoh did was grab a knife and a bottle of whiskey.

the most important supplies anyone could ask for

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

This is a very good thread that makes me laugh, thank you projecthalaxy.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Good poo poo Veronica, scaring away a dude like twice your size with your razor sharp wit!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

projecthalaxy posted:

I thought of it more like a scalpel and rubbing alcohol but who knows! Believe in your own truth.

Its Maki Itoh

https://mobile.twitter.com/maki_itoh/status/1268564641531084800

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Now that Biff has secured the proteins I suspect that he's pretty much invincible and will not even realize he has lost his good friend immediately.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Tito just killed his own teamate, you'd think with a head that large he'd have a decent memory for that sort of thing.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

friar ferguson may be dead but he is still undefeated in a wwf ring!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

J-Ro posted:

This is a very good thread that makes me laugh, thank you projecthalaxy.

Thanks for the feedback! Its a fun exercise trying to write coherent narratives out what are essentially, unconnected random events and work in character beats as they happen. I'm glad people seem to be enjoying it so much.

SG Bamboo posted:

Tito just killed his own teamate, you'd think with a head that large he'd have a decent memory for that sort of thing.

Haha I didn't even notice that. I don't think that's supposed to happen but then again Tito doesn't really have a history of following thr rules his organization set him.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Minion Murado didnt last as long as Super Minion

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sorry about the late update, imgur was being stupid.

After a tumultuous Bloodbath, our remaining competitors start to spread out into the field. Will this be a good idea? WHO KNOWS! Let's find out.

You killed your partner with your own hands, Tito. He was trying to help you and you choked him out, Tito. Do you feel your sins crawling up your back, Tito? Suzuki-Gun find one of the freezers that keep extra supply drops, corpses, etc, near the Cornucopia. They forget to prop the door. Haha contestants go brrrrrr. Old Man Jenkins builds a Brooklyn brownstone out of sticks, somehow. Champion Pig still has a sword. Good job, Champion Pig.

Kid Suzuki's parents drop in a care package for him. How very kind of them. Sami Zayn, the artist, begins sketching a rough map of the arena. Mecha Mummy and Captain Placeholder start assembling materiel for a raft, thinking the arena must be an island and they can escape. Davey trips over a tree branch and cuts his knee quite badly. If he's anything like his brothers, he probably deserved it.

Mario Mancini has heard that people who compete in the Hunger Games Match are naturally great archers. This turns out not to be the case. Colonel Robocop's brainputer is malfunctioning. He asks Mantaur to return him to the nearest OCP facility for repair, but Mantaur just leaves him there. Bill Slamkovich piles huge rocks on himself to appear more rock like.

Meiko collects clean water and firewood. It's much easier with 1600 pounds of deadweight on her back, she thinks. Mega Man and Beau James agree they need to find some firewood for their teams. They agree this is very important. They agree they can't rest until its done. Mega Man runs off to cut firewood and Beau James sits down and listens to a podcast on his phone. The Shockmaster receives a supply drop. He trips and falls into the box, opening it easily.

Leslie Burrell had left her tidy camp to go try and retrieve Robocop. What she didn't count on was the rather enourmous MAKI ITOH RESPECT ARMY. That dastardly MAKI ITOH RESPECT ARMY made a mess of her pots and pans. Inflatable Punk sits silently and judges the action. A supply drop lands right next to him. He does not react. Final Solution finds a solution to his tummy rumblies.

Quarter of the way done.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Whole of Suzuki-Gun you idiots :lol:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

child suzuki being more competent than the entire suzuki-gun is extremely on brand, also maki itoh has one again used her powerful aura to convince people to join her, excellent.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

luckily davey retired from the games 3 times before to be an EMT. his scrape will not hinder too much

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

Awww, Suzuki's parents are so caring, I bet he'll grow up to be a fine young man. :)

Unfortunately for the rest of the competitors, Biff Slamkovich has become pretty much invisible.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The Naked Truth have picked a worthy ally

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

Awww, Suzuki's parents are so caring, I bet he'll grow up to be a fine young man. :)
They should teach him about how to not get stuck in a freezer, though!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

champion pig's accessories and sword together weigh 165% of his body weight, making it easy to run away from him

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib
When I start up the WS3 thread again I’m going to have to have callbacks to some of these events.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

frankenfreak posted:

They should teach him about how to not get stuck in a freezer, though!

I choose to believe that the adult Suzuki who froze to death was raised exclusively by Iizuka

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I choose to believe that the adult Suzuki who froze to death was raised exclusively by Iizuka

the souls of the rest of suzuki-gun were bound to his iron claw and speak to him constantly which is why he acts like that

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The night is terrors, and full of dark. Here we go.

Colonel Robocop sat down on a stump. He needed OCP branded fried chicken every twelve hours or he would die. As a military man, he assumed that this would be provided by a logistics department. It was not. Duh. Minoru-kun finds a big freezer full of ice cream! He eats his fill, making sure to prop the door open. As he eats his twelfth ice cream, he looks at the old man with the weird stripey hair. He thinks the old man looks like a loser, and hopes he doesn't turn out the same. Later, he has a tummy ache. Mario Mancini eats the berries. Someone in the control room asks why they even put out the toxic berries. "To own morons like Mario Mancini." "Oh right. Lmao". Biff ponders victory. He believes that victory would be: good!

Mantaur stumbles around the caves, looking for the locker room exit. He has to wrestle Bodydonna Zip soon. He hears they're getting four whole minutes tonight! If Veronica can win this thing, the organizers will have to talk to her. Then she can get the scoop on this whole mess. Leslie carefully stacks her pots and pans. Sami Zayn doesn't know why seeing El Generico die made him so upset. He's never even met the man.

After surprising each other in the woods, Jenkins delivers a spear and series of rolling butterfly suplexes to Meiko. Meiko no sells them and runs off. Kids these days. Champion Pig finds Final Solution trying to steal his oats and slashes him in the arm with a sword. Great job, Champion Pig! Tito keeps hearing a bell. The bell seems to indicate that time is short for him. Oh, sing all you like, Tito. Cover your ears in pitch, Tito. That bell's still ringing, Tito. How long can you last, Tito? Meanwhile, away from the former 205 champ having a breakdown, Mideon, Davey, and the Mecha Mummy have formed what they call the "Cool Dude's Coalition" to defend each other.

Shockmaster tries to start a fire. He can't quite seem to get the spark to take. He wraps his little fur vest a little tighter around himself and shivers. Mega Man really really wishes Beau James had collected any of the firewood. Beau James lectures Captain Placeholder about the difference between Southern style wrestling and Memphis style wrestling, as the Captain says "Fascinating! Tell me more!" every 16 seconds. Maki Itoh receives a supply drop from the external MAKI ITOH RESPECT ARMY. It contains water, iodine tablets, and unsolicited feet pics.

Don Valentine gets a supply drop. He was hoping for some food or cocaine, but it was just this weird black plate. He eats his dinner off of it. The Wu-Tang Clan compose a dirge for their fallen ally, Friar Ferguson. Inflatable Punk receives food and water. He regards it calmly and without panicking.

Some good storyline extensions tonight.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Minoru-kun :smith:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

jesus WEP posted:

Minoru-kun :smith:

That was not my favorite part to write!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Inflatable CM Punk

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Glad Davey left that bum of a team mate can't even start a fire rear end robot to join with a better robot and a dumb bastard.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

champion pig is the most violent little fuckre who can't kill anyone

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Fuckin Meiko no selling a legend.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The unsolicited feet pics being in the aid package cracked me up :)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Cavauro posted:

Inflatable CM Punk

He bides his time. What will finally drive him to action, like mighty Achilles finally leaving his tent?

Cavauro posted:

champion pig is the most violent little fuckre who can't kill anyone

Champion Pig requires your suffering but does not grant you death.

Jerusalem posted:

The unsolicited feet pics being in the aid package cracked me up :)

Who sent the package, I'll give you a hint it rhymes with "glitter blimps".

Junpei Hyde posted:

Fuckin Meiko no selling a legend.

Who does she think she is, someone who will be the goat in like 25 years?

yea ok posted:

Glad Davey left that bum of a team mate can't even start a fire rear end robot to join with a better robot and a dumb bastard.

The Cool Dude's Coalition welcomes all cool dudes, and only cool dudes.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I think someone better investigate what was in that healing ointment Suzuki received.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Well, of course Leslie set up camp; those ruffians ransacked it, so she had to tidy up.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
The entire Wu Tang Clan beginning to cry at once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2S0zu3M0rY

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I hope Inflatable CM Punk kills someone

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I hope Champion Pig wins

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
This is my favorite loving thread.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Why Maki Itoh got water

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Rarity posted:

I hope Inflatable CM Punk kills someone
I hope he just keeps sitting there, calmly regarding everything around him until everyone else is dead.