Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

who is the cutest and potentially deadliest in the world?

Maki Itoh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

beau james doing a perfectly choreographed dance on entry with itoh, singing all the words

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

ChrisBTY posted:

Holy poo poo it's more hideous beautiful than I ever dared dream.
It's time for the perfect fusion of everything good in the world and everything terrible in the world with The Cavalry Baptist Respect Army

co-signed!

ChrisBTY posted:

I will be cheering for the victory of Maki Itoh. And only Maki Itoh.

also co-signed.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

Lid posted:

The commentary just passing over the first thing Maki Itoh did was grab a knife and a bottle of whiskey.

the most important supplies anyone could ask for

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I choose to believe that the adult Suzuki who froze to death was raised exclusively by Iizuka

the souls of the rest of suzuki-gun were bound to his iron claw and speak to him constantly which is why he acts like that

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

rip to beau james. just remember, service to the itoh respect army does not end on death

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Maki Itoh feels nostalgic, and runs through some old numbers just to see if she still remembers them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNvwMrhq1p8

war~ war~ war~

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

Itoh-chan... no...

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

frankenfreak posted:

Look, remaining members Team Jungle 2 Jungle, I appreciate you all helped out to memorialize a legend, but don't forget about the tragic fate of the Pentagons. Never forget.

Still a step down from Misao.

everyone is a step down from misao, except for saki-sama

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

a former hero who's discarded her mask to become more ruthless...

Misao

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

Jerry Blackwell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PyAINPl1kc&t=97s