Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Master Wato is somehow going to win without killing anybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

drat it I JUST missed the cutoff. I guess Beau James will have to live.
Unless there was a messup and there's still a slot left in which case I would like to nominate Beau James to die emerge triumphantly.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Sep 14, 2020

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Holy poo poo it's more hideous beautiful than I ever dared dream.
It's time for the perfect fusion of everything good in the world and everything terrible in the world with The Cavalry Baptist Respect Army

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I will be cheering for the victory of Maki Itoh. And only Maki Itoh.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

If Beau James does a single useful thing all game I'm calling hax. I'd say 'useful or intelligent' but running away from Tito Ortiz while he's killing somebody else is pretty loving smart.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I don't exactly know how I wanted Beau James to die but I don't think this was it. Probably because the idea of Beau James trying to climb a tree is too unrealistic.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

But does it have Beau James' corpse?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Which one was which though?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I guess the real Final Solution is to not play.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

They had to assemble an entire Itoh Disrespect Army to take down the legend. Her partner fell 2 feet out of a tree. Perfection.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

You know I've been wondering; did Mecha Mummy exist only to feud with Suzuki?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

The true Deadliest Warrior is...tree. Turns out all the trees are FFV boss ExDeath and the whole event just exists to feed him prey.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I would like to submit the greatest power couple to ever emerge from a game of TEW;

Miss Elizabeth

AND...

Scott Steiner

Beauty and THE FREAK

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Sep 25, 2020

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

No because Miss cardboard cutout Elizabeth is going to drive you insane and win it all.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Scott Steiner will attempt to kill and devour the beta male on his team and steal his woman.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I actually like the not-edited images thing. Since I had to actively avoid sending glances down to the images while reading so as to not spoil myself.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I was going to be disgruntled but this arguably went better for TEW's greatest power couple. Elizabeth needing to be saved from a cake is perfect. Scott Steiner no longer has explosives though. So that's a crime.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Elizabeth challenging an Olympic Judoka.
Elizabeth...and Nia Jax...planning a high spot. Is the simulation on mushrooms?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I can not accept that Scott Steiner would die so easily. Shame on him.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Miss Elizabeth's true power is the power of being spared by her rivals.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I am just enough of a monster to laugh out loud at that. But only because it's not real.
(Dogs are good).

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

True Miss Elizabeth has the bloodlust.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I'm worried about Mayu taking on Violence Kota. Unless.... Violence Mayu?

The real match is Real Miss Elizabeth vs Violence Kota. Though that reminds me. In the Bucks v Omega/Page match; did Kenny turn into "Violence Kenny" after the BTE Trigger?

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Oct 3, 2020

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

True Miss Elizabeth is the most dangerous person to walk the grounds. She hungers for meat. She hungers for death. And even should you defeat her you have to overcome every impulse in your body to spare her.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Did the wolfpac come into being because there weren't enough murders happening? Because they killed drat near a dozen people and we're still onto day 7.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

We were all on the same team. If Brian wins technically I win. Let's go Brian!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

...the headless fish won. Ok then.
if you're going to go back to the old one, make the tree a field hazard. Like a monstrous tree hivemind that exists to kill.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I don't know what this laid back polite gentleman is doing here but apparently Waylon Mercy has found himself in a little trouble. I hope he'll be ok.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Ladies and Gentlemen Projecthalaxy is getting in the mix himself!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Is that who Daddykins is? Jesus gently caress that show

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Ultimately everybody who has been truly touched by the darkness is seeking out that special someone to give them the perfect death. Betty and Waylon have found that in each other.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Night 1. To Tekno Team 2000. Tekno Team loving 2000! WHY DO ALL MY loving ENTRIES SUCK AT THIS SO MUCH!?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

This can only end with Nick Aldis strangling the Crock for being a bigger sham than he is.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

The saddest thing is nobody from the Cauliflower Club judges him because none of them care who he is.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Waylon Mercy looks up at you from Hell Betty. You can do it.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Good job Projecthalaxy. Rest now.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I will volunteer The most popular wrestler in the world in 2006 according to my '10 years later' TEW 96 game.

The Sultan

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Jan 4, 2021

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

And two Masked Wrestlers.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

The real Dark Souls starts here Katniss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

projecthalaxy posted:

Elsewhere, in the Flip-Off Chateau, Maki and the Sultan decide to have a heart to heart about their pasts. Well, they would have, except The Sultan's tongue has been removed (remember THAT detail?)

No I did not.