Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Entering 2 Cool, Scotty 2 Hotty and Grand Master Sexay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I'm sorry orange

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I did not, in fact, look fly today

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

do one and then the other imo

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Rooting for Matt rear end in a top hat

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Time to rep a real legend, Old Man Jenkins joins the fight.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Senerio posted:

time to walk to the corner and taunt

I'm just saying, a guy who refuses to take a bump can't possibly die

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

projecthalaxy posted:

Don't worry, Cavauro, Anything goes in the Lethal Lottery. One of the competitors is a balloon! One is like 9 dudes! Champion Pig is fine.

I don't know whether it will be funnier if Kid Minoru Suzuki is teamed with The Entire Suzuki-Gun or if he isn't.

We are currently at 21 entries, with up to 11 slots available. Here is my list I will enter into the system. I had to shorten some of the names to be 16 characters so if you don't like your display name feel free to correct me so we don't have another Lumberjacks situation.

I'm going to have to do some research on a lot of these people so i can make my lore references in the write ups. Like its easy to do with Joan of Arc or Chuck Taylor but I have far fewer jokes in the chamber for, say, Mario Mancini or Dr. Frank.

Old man Jenkins is a newlegacyinc create a character, he's an old man who did backyard wrestling, he bigleagues everyone and refuses to take bumps.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I don't see old man Jenkins in there?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Alright, this kid better be able to slow it down a little, don't need him making the real stars look bad

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Old Man Jenkins knows the opening plays are all spotfests, he doesn't need that poo poo.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Fuckin Meiko no selling a legend.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Vagabundo posted:

Yes, Sami. Maintain the pacifist run!

He knows who gets the offense in this team

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Veronica Mars just needs to play the tutorial

Junpei Hyde