Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

LULU :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

We always knew he was a man of low moral fibre, his true colours finally came out.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Squashing rumors that he was gunned down on the streets of Tijuana

El Generico enters the Brawl. Needs dinero for those poor orphans

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

SalTheBard posted:

Ohhh a gimmick of "everyone pick a stable" would've been fun.

Degeneration-X and CHAOS team up to destroy Lifeblood

When this happens i've got dibs on Eruption

Look at these suave motherfuckers :allears:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I can't think of poo poo for Tito/Generico so unless Macksy has something better the team is Advertencia Del Uno de Agosto

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Tito just killed his own teamate, you'd think with a head that large he'd have a decent memory for that sort of thing.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I'm supporting Tito because he killed my guy, and also he was on the same team as my guy.

Or Maki Itoh, because she is the cutest and deadliest.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I can't find a decent picture of my ladies team so this will have to do.

Kongoh

Aja and Awesome Kong

Presenting Kongoh Kong for consideration.

I can't stop giggling at Spank Bank, Rarity you've done it again

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

It's so hard to belive that evey member of Kongoh marched single file into Cake Sasha's killing field, rest in peace jackasses.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I am sad, that's two season's in a row my pick was killed on Day 1. Putting all my hopes into the Kongs

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I'm sad that both my picks are now dead, but the Kongs should have known better than to take Willem Russia's open challenge

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Seems to be another 7 slots left, so I'm entering the King of Kings Triple H (?)

Hopefully the question mark as part of the name is allowed by the program you're using

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

And once again my pick is eliminated on day one :negative:

If only he'd have respected the business

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Nominating the Kaiju mastermind Dr Cube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

This is the first time my entrant has made it through to the second day, I could not be more excited right now.