Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Probably one of the best shows since Stranger Things. It was awesome.

I'm not sure how people who didn't grow up with Karate Kid will like it or not.

It just gushes 80s out of everywhere and when it runs out they squeeze even more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
I just binge watched both seasons and i've decided overall I like it.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I hope they figure out some of the s2 mistakes in the next season. If they keep going the same way by next season it’ll be a show for 5 year olds that still calls everyone a pussy.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Sweeping the leg seems like a wuss out for the so called bad boys of karate. Like sure, it’s an illegal move but not to the point where the victim couldn’t come back to win it all. What would have worked? A good old fashioned boot to the balls. Just absolutely go to town on them. Let’s see Karate Joe do a crane kick with one of his gonads still stuck in his throat. I hope this is addressed in the show.