Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
It’s been several months and I’m not seeing any signs of super abilities of any kind, unless you consider the ability to produce endless drool a super power. Is this baby defective? Is there something I should be doing as a parent to improve this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ask the father

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Dunk it in a vat of chemicals or chuck it in a nuclear reactor; that should do it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Maybe it got bit by a radioactive but otherwise superpowerless baby and gained its powers :shrug:

poo poo just overwrites things y'know

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

for sale:
baby's supersuit,
never worn

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Obviously the Fair Folk have stolen your real child, and left you with a useless changeling. Are there any large hills nearby? Particularly with circular mushroom formations?

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Fuck yeah cinema is finally dead
You know how you have to drop a baby in the water to teach it to swim? The same principle applies to rooftops and flying.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Have you drop kicked it in the face yet to check re: invulnerability?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you can dodge a bullet you can dodge anything!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
after countless experiments
all testing proves negative
no enhanced abilities, no physical mutations- no nothing!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Do u know who the mother is? :thunkher:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

radon gas is radioactive and its everywhere. just infect any creature or person of your choice with the radon gas and then have them bite your child, its not rocket science. i suggest a praying mantis, maybe a eagle. i was going to try it with a puma but big cats are firstly hard to capture and secondly they really dont like radon gas.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Oh no I think I was bitten by a radioactive mosquito

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

...and my performance at the blowjob factory has never been better!

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
90% of people's kids turn out to be just as lovely and boring as they are. Grats on being in the majority.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Wait maybe your kids superpower is being a super letdown.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Have you considered channeling the Grand Majesty of the Cosmos into the vessel of your offspring, burning yourself out in the process to immortalize your genes through them?

It's called being a parent I think.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Getting bitten by a radioactive anything is for adults. You don’t want to be bitten as a baby, it’ll significantly screw up your development. Having a baby that is half spider is not what I’m looking for. I tried flinging the baby in the air, but no flight tendencies appeared. I didn’t test for invulnerability because it was pretty obviously not there.

I’m not going to say I’m disappointed, but I had big plans and this baby doesn’t seem like it’s going to make them work out.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

The Management posted:

I’m not going to say I’m disappointed, but I had big plans and this baby doesn’t seem like it’s going to make them work out.

Your parents said the same thing and you turned out fine

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Now now let's not get too unreasonable itt

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

EvilJoven posted:

Wait maybe your kids superpower is being a super letdown.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

only one way to find out

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
It seems your child's life has not been difficult or stimulating enough to bring forth their true strength. You must provide them with life-changing experiences, sufficient to propel them on a lifelong course of adventure and/or vigilantism. The best way to do this is to die. Preferably in front of them.
There is disagreement on the matter and method.. Some say that true character development requires actual death, while others hold that faking death/leaving things ambiguous opens the prospect of an unexpected reunion later on, at the dramatically appropriate moment. (And then there is the "launch them into interstellar space" camp, but you have not indicated you have the funds/tech to do so.)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

He could be batman you know. Just use your wealth to set up a trustfund for your babby and go get killed in an ally :shrug:

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

He could be batman you know. Just use your wealth to set up a trustfund for your babby and go get killed in an ally :shrug:

Bah, any plebian can get murdered in an alley. At least have some STYLE. Die at sea, or in battle with mysterious adversaries. Or just disappear and leave cryptic notes behind.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Bad Purchase posted:

for sale:
baby's supersuit,
never worn

shouldn't they keep the suit? next baby might not be useless

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

upgunned shitpost posted:

shouldn't they keep the suit? next baby might not be useless

If someone had one failure non-super baby, why would they have more in the hopes that they would be super? Their weak, human seed clearly cannot produce super babies.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

Ask the father

Lol

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
most babies that gestate less than 15 months in the womb never acquire super powers

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I gestated for 70 minutes and burst through john hurt's chest

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

I gestated for 70 minutes and burst through john hurt's chest
lucky

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
da da i poopie

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Sounds like your baby sucks, OP.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Should have used the vacuum OP.

Better luck next time.

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
Throw that kid in the trash & try again.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXEfylQ1VmY

Media Bloodbath
Mar 1, 2018

PIVOT TO ETERNAL SUFFERING
:hb:
The blessing of Nurgle usually manifests after a few weeks in daycare or kindergarten.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Big Beef City posted:

Ask the father

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Can you not feel it draining away your life force and will to live?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

Drink the baby's drool