Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cheesecake Factory vs Rainforest Cafe
Cheesecake Factory
Rainforest Cafe
lol Americans. Did you know you can make a better tasting burger for less money at home, here let me...
View Results

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

1. Yes. Especially if they're lower-middle or working class. I wouldn't but my grandma from the Appalachian mountains absolutely would. It very much depends on what kind of American you are.

2. Do you know how when Gordon Ramsey first goes to a new restaurant he always complains about how many menu items they have and tells them to cut it down to a page? The Cheesecake factory has over 250 non-Cheesecake items. Their menus are double digit pages, its on expensive printed binders so they can re-use them and they sell ad-space to non-Cheesecake factory businesses help pay for their enormous fancy menus.

You can have hundreds of frozen dinners on the menu. They all heat up the same!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Wife and I got dessert at Rainforest in Las Vegas a few years ago and it was a good price-quantity-flavor combination (since it was mostly ice cream, bananas, and something else), and I felt it succeeded at what it was far more than Cheesecake's so-so cheesecakes at ludicrous prices. Not seeing whatever it was on their website, so I vote for clearcutting.