Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
There is game being played

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Dallas looked good in that game, but Vegas was figuring it out by the end. Doubt we see a repeat of tonight's performance by either team.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
[Hot stupid take about the Masterson Award]

It's a weird award.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I want the Stars to play no one for an entire game and see if NBC gives a poo poo about them then.

Spoilers: they won't

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I have no opinion aside from any win we get from Vegas is fantastic, playoffs or not. They've had our number until game 1 this series.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
So far so good

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Jim Nill can eat poo poo in hell

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

FBS posted:

figures the team in my town goes to a Cup final the one year I'm not allowed to attend

If that's what it takes, so fuckin be it says me

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

grack posted:

Hands up if you guessed the Stars would be up 3-1

Put your loving hands down, you liars

Lmao I'm riding a wave of insanity

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I am so happy I may not sleep

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

fartknocker posted:

After last night, I’m just going to whisper in your ear: Mike McCarthy.

Congrats on the Stars!

The cowboys can go 0-32 if it means the Stars take over this dumbshit city. I make that trade every time.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I chose the dumbest fuckin time to hop on the Stars. It was after their last appearance in the WCF, so I got to hop on the fuckin bandwagon as the team had no owner and had just snagged this nobody rookie named Jamie Benn. Only a decade, so I can't pretend to be a lifelong fan, but god drat yall this feels so drat good. I am beside myself that it's THIS team that has somehow found its way this far. Surreal.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Cocaine Bear posted:

Just GIS khudobin for all kinds of hilarious images of this peak athlete aka the Panda Man.

Also, Vegas and Colorado fell for the same poo poo with Dallas 5v5. Stars play pretty passive in their own end collapsing towards the slot and either block the shot or let it in for low percentage area. Yeah, Vegas was getting 35+ a night and yes Dobby made some beautiful saves, but lots of those were easy picking or oleksiak was on the ice.

And to whoever said he was Schwab or giggy or whatever, he was rocking a 930 all year and has been excellent along with bishop winch they both landed in Dallas. Just cause y'all don't watch the games don't mean he ain't good!

Finals, here we come. Yeeeeeehaw!

Yeah, this "Khudobin came out of nowhere" is a hilarious statement. He hasn't been bad all season, and at times I felt he was a safer bet than Bishop. Again, if people aren't paying attention that's probably the only explanation for "where has this man come from this is shocking!!"

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
How I'm feeling today

https://twitter.com/CobrastanGuy/status/1305731033896189952?s=20

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
He is discussing that very photo on the radio right now:

apparently it was a tradition with a team he played with in Russia, I think? A sauna, a beer, and crawfish, typically at the same time.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Rotten Cookies posted:

N: ISLES

V: AIN'T DEAD YET, FUCKO

Even if the Lightning make it to the Finals, they will have played.....how many more games than any other team still remaining? Frankly it's impressive they still look as good as they have.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Well now that the teams are decided

My body is not ready for what comes next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Kilza posted:

Doubtful, given that he still has 2 years left in his contract after this.

The greatest retirement