Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

EASTERN CONFERENCE FINAL (Rogers Place Edmonton)
No. 2 Tampa Bay Lightning vs. No. 6 New York Islanders
Game 1: Monday, Sept. 7, 8 p.m. ET NBCSN
Game 2: Wednesday, Sept. 9, 8 p.m ET NBCSN
Game 3: Friday, Sept. 11, 8 p.m. ET USA
Game 4: Sunday, Sept. 13, 3 p.m. ET NBC
*Game 5: Tuesday, Sept. 15, 8 p.m. ET NBCSN
*Game 6: Thursday, Sept. 17, 8 p.m. ET NBCSN
*Game 7: Saturday, Sept. 19, 7:30 p.m. ET NBC

*if fart

WESTERN CONFERENCE FINAL (Rogers Place Edmonton)
No. 1 Vegas Golden Knights vs. No. 3 Dallas Stars
Game 1: Sunday, Sept. 6, 8 p.m. ET NBC (livestream)
Game 2: Tuesday, Sept. 8, 8 p.m. ET NBCSN (livestream)
Game 3: Thursday, Sept. 10, 8 p.m. ET NBCSN (livestream)
Game 4: Saturday, Sept. 12, 8 p.m. ET NBC (livestream)
*Game 5: Monday, Sept. 14, 8 p.m. ET NBCSN
*Game 6: Wednesday, Sept. 16, 8 p.m. ET NBCSN
*Game 7: Friday, Sept. 18, 9 p.m. ET NBCSN

*if poop

Go Stars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

Wrong round number, idiot.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

heehee posted:

stars in 4 islanders in 4

Yes

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

Forgot that piece of poo poo Reaves is back tonight. How many games until he significantly shortens Miro's career?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

Got hot goaltending and the slam dunk lottery picks panned out. Give him all the awards, I guess. Not like they were gonna try and improve anyway.

This loving league.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

marioinblack posted:

I'm chanting "loving Beers" in my head to the tune of the Stars goal song.

My god, it's GLORIOUS

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

Kiss the rings, I guess? Also, that Goodrow hit on Neilson was loving dirty as poo poo and the refs letting that kind of bs slide is going to result in someone being carted off the ice on a stretcher.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

How many games did Goodrow get?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

Yo, the Stars loving rule. Radulov should be the template for our future clone overlords.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

Meh, that final slash a bit higher could gently caress up an ankle. I'm all for passion and theatrics but kuch was just being a piss baby there.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

GET THAT MAN MORE LEGO

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

Yeah, that Colorado series was wild.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

Hand Knit posted:

Remember when they lost 20 straight games leading into the playoffs?

After they lost 20 straight to start the season. In between those two bouts they won 20 in a row. It's been a season!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

Burkie has the hockey senses and general insight of a moldy potato. And he's not even fired up and interesting. He's got the energy of a moldy potato.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

Vegas never stood a chance.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

Just GIS khudobin for all kinds of hilarious images of this peak athlete aka the Panda Man.

Also, Vegas and Colorado fell for the same poo poo with Dallas 5v5. Stars play pretty passive in their own end collapsing towards the slot and either block the shot or let it in for low percentage area. Yeah, Vegas was getting 35+ a night and yes Dobby made some beautiful saves, but lots of those were easy picking or oleksiak was on the ice.

And to whoever said he was Schwab or giggy or whatever, he was rocking a 930 all year and has been excellent along with bishop winch they both landed in Dallas. Just cause y'all don't watch the games don't mean he ain't good!

Finals, here we come. Yeeeeeehaw!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

Bingo. And he was more of a 1B and wasn't just gifted easy starts. Dobby and Ben were both a major part of the Stars having the 2nd D this season because outside of 3, 4, and 23, the Stars D is pretty lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

"the Stanley Cup finals featuring the Dallas Stars and tampa Bay lightning will begin Saturday September 19th in Edmonton"

Lol, wild.