Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Crossposting from the other thread:

Zoran posted:

I was barely seven years old when my Stars were last playing for the Cup

holy poo poo

I was 19 the last time they won it, holy poo poo I'm old now :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

grack posted:

Peter DeBoer just said in his post-game presser that playing against Demko "rattled our confidence"

YOU'RE WELCOME, DALLAS

Honestly I thought Vegas was probably done with that game 3 loss even though it only put them down 2-1. They worked their asses off to barely tie the game 2-2 after peppering Khudobin with shots, then have a defensive brain fart and lose 30 seconds into OT. After all the trouble they had with Demko the previous series I didn't think they could muster 3 wins in 4 games the way Khudobin was channeling Hasek.