Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

Iíd think the islanders are the biggest market left, and one with a large following awaiting success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

N: hockey

V: I am enjoying it

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

i am the bird posted:

How do you think the bolts will break your heart this time?

Oh no need to reinvent the wheel. Unorthodox injuries to key players leading to a crushing defeat in the SCF by a team with glaring errors ala 2015/2016.

Wonderllama fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Sep 10, 2020

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

Itís terrible. Also I love it.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

Give me non-injurious cheap shots, give me bat flips, give me face washes, and break the code all you can. This is the playoffs fuckers

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

I think itís cool as poo poo and if the islanders wanna stop it maybe talk to maroon 5

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

I think thatís dirty as poo poo. Also I like the bruins. Life is a land of contrasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

https://twitter.com/TicTacTOmar/sta...4505655296?s=20

*barzal "backchecking"*

hey i thought they weren't allowing fans to watch games in the bubble