Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Jose posted:

I drink like 6l of water every day lol. I don't know if this helps stop kidney stones forming but I hope so

poor guy never seen the inside of a kettle. your kidneys are probably already fossilised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

EmbryoSteve posted:

I had ball cancer and am now a uniballer. Did a round of chemo. One more year until I get to say cancer free. I thought I was having sympathy pain for my recently neutered puppy. Lmao

Check your drat balls. Hard like a boiled egg? See a doc. Lump like a frozen pea? See a doc. Unexplained lower back pain? See a doc.

Check yo self monthly. It's more fun to have a friend do it.

You given any thought to getting a prosthetic?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

One night a couple weeks ago I woke up feeling like I to piss like 4 times. the 3rd and 4th time there was a comically small amount of urine. It wasn't like I had to piss and couldn't, I just had a half second long stream and then felt relief. Hasn't happened since and I hope it doesn't happen again because I've learned from standup comedy that if I tell a doctor he will stick a finger in my butt

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

Bit rude to stick this thread and not the menstruation thread

That thread is kicking this threads balls

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Puppy Galaxy posted:

One night a couple weeks ago I woke up feeling like I to piss like 4 times. the 3rd and 4th time there was a comically small amount of urine. It wasn't like I had to piss and couldn't, I just had a half second long stream and then felt relief. Hasn't happened since and I hope it doesn't happen again because I've learned from standup comedy that if I tell a doctor he will stick a finger in my butt

Last year my Dr did a PSA test (prostate-specific antigen) on me as part of my physical. My numbers were a little high and since then I have had a few more PSA Tests and a more advanced test called a 4k test to see whats happening. I am having a MRI this friday on my prostate so that they can see whats going on. I also have a biopsy scheduled so they can see if it is cancer. They tell me my numbers are to low so its probably not cancer, but they are too high to be in the normal range.

I have had so many fingers up my butt in the past year I need to start charging admission. All I can tell you is tell your Dr. Prostate cancer is the number two cancer for men now. Second to skin cancer. It is also one of the leading causes of cancer death among men.

Yes it is embarrassing and ya its uncomfortable but look at the alternative.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Normally you have to take someone for a nice dinner before they stick a finger up your butt but the nice doctor will do it practically for free! Unless you live in America lol

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Huh, I thought lung cancer was the second most.

I gotta be honest, I'm more afraid of torsion than prostate cancer.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

xtal posted:

That thread is kicking this threads balls

As someone who has spent plenty of platonic and non-platonic time around women, they’re not shy about talking about menstruation (with each other at least) or telling me what an rear end in a top hat I am.

I tried talking to a guy friend I’ve know for years about why I was on antibiotics for so long and couldn’t hang out in the sun. Good dude I have had many beers with. He made the funniest face and turned around like I’d just shown him tub girl.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I'm glad the ssri I'm on only broke my dick temporarily when I first started taking it

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Musluk posted:

Huh, I thought lung cancer was the second most.

I gotta be honest, I'm more afraid of torsion than prostate cancer.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

LMFAO this is the best probe I've seen.

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
If we’re getting into general recommendations...

I just had to see a GP the other day, my health provider thought it was hIlarious that there’s a doctor in my network with the same first and last name as me. I’d honestly heard about it a dozen times before they assigned him to me.

Dr. Me said: apple cider vinegar works for heartburn, you gotta get over the taste and drink it like a shot after a heavy meal, make sure you rinse it off your teeth after.

Also he said, fruit fiber is better than psyllium or acacia or whatever your fiber supplement is. Not all fiber is created equal, they help you poo and bulk your poo poo up, but they don’t all provide the excellent benefits of various fruit’s fiber.

gently caress yeah drink water, don’t be a shithead about tap water too. If you live in a dry area, your tap water is probably really bad for your kidneys, in San Diego it’s chloramine by the ton. If you live in Portland, your antifa tap water is as good as what I buy in a bottle, drink tons of it.

Do a Pepsi challenge with your tap water and a bottle of reverse osmosis purified water if you don’t believe me. All mammals cycle through water fast.

Solvent fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Sep 8, 2020

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

:tipshat:

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

Are we still talking about prostate exams?

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Who What Now posted:

You given any thought to getting a prosthetic?

The prosthetics was a saline filled ball. Rather just not risk it bursting if I sit on a bike seat wrong.

My wife days she doesn't even notice the difference. I believe the only ones who care about how our scrote and balls look are ourselves.

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
I’ve never known a woman to be into balls. It’s like they all think they’re our secret weakness.

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
On that note, THAT is locker room talk, not talking about sexually assaulting women. I don’t wanna be in that locker room.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Solvent posted:

I’ve never known a woman to be into balls. It’s like they all think they’re our secret weakness.

Are gay men into balls? Or are they ugly to everyone?

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Sunswipe posted:

It's kind of the equivalent of a T or A man

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Sunswipe posted:

Yeah, if it's like a twink with supersoft shaved coinpurse balls

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
It's nice to know that someone likes them, although I'm now going to spend the rest of my life wondering if I've got attractive balls.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Lately I’ve noticed that whenever I drink milk, my stomach starts rumbling and I get really gassy. It’s the darndest thing, no clue what could be causing it. Currently I’m planning to keep on drinking milk to try and power through it, and hope it goes away by itself

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Ziv Zulander posted:

Lately I’ve noticed that whenever I drink milk, my stomach starts rumbling and I get really gassy. It’s the darndest thing, no clue what could be causing it. Currently I’m planning to keep on drinking milk to try and power through it, and hope it goes away by itself

As you get older you can develop lactose intolerance, so have fun gassing everyone with smelly farts.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Ziv Zulander posted:

You should nip this in the bud by drinking half and half instead, should train your gut quicker!

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Prostate cancer is a thing in my family. I go in for regular checkups every few years.

One urologist actually wanted me to turn around when he had the ultrasound wand up my rear end. “Hey check this out” he said as he pointed to the screen that was behind my back. I didn’t want to turn around whilst he was holding something up my rear end, but he sounded so excited. So I turned around and he said “oh you missed it, it’s ok I printed a picture”

Thanks for making me turn around with a thing up my rear end for nothing....

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Jose posted:

I drink like 6l of water every day lol. I don't know if this helps stop kidney stones forming but I hope so

6L is a little much but i'm a 4-5er. a couple years ago, there was a day when i couldn't piss at all. it was a sunday so i had to just go to the ER where i got an ultrasound and i was full to bursting. so, the doc spent three hours asking me in different words if i was sexually active with a bunch of guys (no, because most guys arent beautiful enough for my tastes lol) and reassuring me that my answer was confidential. finally they relieved the pressure with a syringe, and halfway through the procedure i let loose the longest and maddest piss stream of my life. the doc was thoroughly put off but had no explanation. my pipes have been fine ever since. in retrospect it was probably purely a psychological thing, i was going through some crazy poo poo at the time.

apologies to the medical technician who received the golden shower

Akratic Method posted:

Yeah, but if you do it once, letting it grow back in through the prickly stage is also miserable, so if you get talked into trying it then it sticks.

I started literally ten years ago when a girl requested it, and I’m still just avoiding those those itchy few days.

tried it and didn't like it, the itchiness sucks but your balls were meant to be hairy. it's just too slippery otherwise, and it sounds like ur farting when you sit lol

shaving everything else down there? you'll be less itchy than ever and every time you scratch you'll hit it just right. never go in for a do-over again!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The White Dragon posted:

6L is a little much but i'm a 4-5er. a couple years ago, there was a day when i couldn't piss at all. it was a sunday so i had to just go to the ER where i got an ultrasound and i was full to bursting. so, the doc spent three hours asking me in different words if i was sexually active with a bunch of guys (no, because most guys arent beautiful enough for my tastes lol) and reassuring me that my answer was confidential. finally they relieved the pressure with a syringe, and halfway through the procedure i let loose the longest and maddest piss stream of my life. the doc was thoroughly put off but had no explanation. my pipes have been fine ever since. in retrospect it was probably purely a psychological thing, i was going through some crazy poo poo at the time.

apologies to the medical technician who received the golden shower

tried it and didn't like it, the itchiness sucks but your balls were meant to be hairy. it's just too slippery otherwise, and it sounds like ur farting when you sit lol

shaving everything else down there? you'll be less itchy than ever and every time you scratch you'll hit it just right. never go in for a do-over again!

What would not being able to piss have to do with having sex with a bunch of guys? Was he assuming STD? You could get an STD from sleeping with one person. Was he just a weirdo fishing for gay sex stories?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

What would not being able to piss have to do with having sex with a bunch of guys? Was he assuming STD? You could get an STD from sleeping with one person. Was he just a weirdo fishing for gay sex stories?

this is my guess man i was pretty confused the whole time

Molten Llama
Sep 20, 2006

Into The Mild posted:

One urologist actually wanted me to turn around when he had the ultrasound wand up my rear end.

Ack. I keep expecting to be traumatized by that alarmingly huge transrectal ultrasound wand, but so far my primary doc and the urologist and the urologist's NP have all been satisfied with the diagnostic capacity of their fingers. I will, however, be screening my next set of doctors by hand size.

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Jose posted:

my dad gets kidney stones and his dad died of colon cancer. both of those sound pretty lousy so I've been about that gallon of water and double dose of metamucil a day life since my mid-20's.

Like half the day is spent pissing it seems. Biblical grade no effort shits though.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Sunswipe posted:

It's nice to know that someone likes them, although I'm now going to spend the rest of my life wondering if I've got attractive balls.

I was told recently that if a woman compliments your balls it’s because your dick sucks

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I was told recently that if a woman compliments your balls it’s because your dick sucks

Idk ive been with/seen ball havers that had down right pretty balls and had perfectly good dongs, but maybe im a pervert so.

I'm a non binary transman so I'm on grown rear end man levels of T and let me tell you boys, I GET IT... puberty is wild and now my butt is full Chewbacca back there which my BF loves because he's a perv and an idiot so.

Had a transmasc friend get asked if he had a prostate exam or scarier when they're up there and be like. Prostate seems fine... my wait what, what!?

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Puppy Galaxy posted:

What does it mean if she goes on and on about how revolting your balls are?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I was voted "Best Balls" in 2015 :(

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Icochet posted:

I was voted "Best Balls" in 2015 :(

Same except I was "Most Improved"

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

lt_kennedy posted:

Idk ive been with/seen ball havers that had down right pretty balls and had perfectly good dongs, but maybe im a pervert so.

It just feels kinda like telling an ugly person that they have a really nice smile

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

TheAardvark posted:

btw I'm getting my first colonoscopy and also dick and balls adjacent surgery soon. 2 weeks with a catheter :pressf:

I had a colonoscopy a few weeks ago and it's really not bad. The prep sucks but it's mostly just uncomfortable and honestly aside from being very hungry it was nice to be cleaned out. The actual procedure is quick and you're out like a light. I was actually kind of disappointed when I woke up because I wanted to sleep longer

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

My fiancé got a vasectomy when we’d only been together for seven months and nine years later it’s still the greatest gift anyone has ever gotten me. Not worrying about unwanted pregnancy is the best and I recommend it to all of you who don’t want kids but haven’t yet taken the plunge.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
What happens to the cum when people get a vasectomy anyways? Can the dude cum even? Is it all precum? Can he get relief or does he feel he just shot half a shot?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

What happens to the cum when people get a vasectomy anyways? Can the dude cum even? Is it all precum? Can he get relief or does he feel he just shot half a shot?
The actual substance of cum comes from the prostate. It just won't have sperm in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lt_kennedy posted:

Had a transmasc friend get asked if he had a prostate exam or scarier when they're up there and be like. Prostate seems fine... my wait what, what!?

Lol