Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrianRx
Jul 21, 2007
I sweat a lot and recently finally shaved my head bald. Being summer, the sweat has gotten worse lately so I've got to carry a rag around the house with me like I'm at the gym. I guess my hair was absorbing it before? What do other balds do to keep from looking like they're in the middle of a marathon when ambient temperature is above 77 degrees?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Fell down an Instagram rabbit hole weeks ago, and found the insta of a guy with some kind of scalp disease. Really horrible, they basically have to remove the skin on your head. Not even sure if that fixes it or keeps it at bay or whatever.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

BrianRx posted:

I sweat a lot and recently finally shaved my head bald. Being summer, the sweat has gotten worse lately so I've got to carry a rag around the house with me like I'm at the gym. I guess my hair was absorbing it before? What do other balds do to keep from looking like they're in the middle of a marathon when ambient temperature is above 77 degrees?

Just wear a bandana

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

BrianRx posted:

a amount of shampoo on the scalp seems to help, not as often as if you have hair but do more than just soap like once a week.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

BrianRx posted:

Wear a sweatband?

BrianRx
Jul 21, 2007

And Tyler Too! posted:

Wear a sweatband?

Yeah, I wear a hat usually and that stops it, but I can't really do that in a professional environment. The shampoo thing is interesting, I'll give it a shot.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

BrianRx posted:

Think a lot of y'all are really missing thinking outside the box here.

Simplest solution is just to walk on your hands my dude. Let gravity do the work for ya.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I occasionally get a very localized pain in my left testicle. It's happened on and off for years, though it was more common when I was younger. Most of the time it was mild, so I just powered through. But one day I woke up with this pain and it hurt to move so much that I called into work that day and headed for the hospital, fearing that I had testicular torsion, which is one of the conditions along with kidney stones that I fear greatly.

Same for me, until one morning last summer my left nut starting hurting more consistently throughout the day. By the evening it was clear my left nut was growing. I was jobless and had no insurance so I was super nervous to go to the hospital.

By the next day it grew to the size of a large mango and was getting some serious fevers.

I said gently caress it and went to the hospital, it was one of the most stressful days of my life.

They gave me some crazy antibiotics, that hurt looks loving crazy, after fondling and ultra-sounding my nuts, apparently I fainted from the antibiotic, it felt so peaceful to pass out in the middle of this busy rear end emergency room. I woke up to like 3 nurses and 2 doctors check me out.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

TontoCorazon posted:

By the next day it grew to the size of a large mango and was getting some serious fevers.

Epidydimitis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Rust Martialis posted:

Epidydimitis?

Don't remember, unfortunately. Just that there was an infection