Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

just started Resident Evil: Zero, and I'm not a huge fan of this overexposed anime villain in the intro. one of REmake's strongest points is how mysterious it is, and the difference is quite jarring. otherwise it seems like a cool game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Just bought the Raccoon City Edition REmake Double pack in the PS4 Halloween Sale and I’m ready to enjoy some godlike gaming nostalgia feels and maybe get one or two frights along the way.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
beat sh1 and now playing 2

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

just hooked the ps2 to the new tv for the annual attempt at Silent Hill 2 and it looks surprisingly good. cinematics are not great and would be better on the crt visually and for the vibe, but the game itself looks great. i've got Silent Hill 1, 2 and 3, as well as Fatal Frame 2. i'm never going to beat these games lol. but it's still epic October gaming.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
you can do it. sh1 is only 7 or 8 hrs long

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Squeezy Farm posted:

you can do it. sh1 is only 7 or 8 hrs long

Yeah, it had been a few years since I played it last so I forgot where a few keys/items were and spent a lot of time wandering around town looking for ammo, health, or places to enter. Even so it only took me about this long. I'm so hyped to play SH2 and SH3 again

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I beat episode 1 of RE Revelations 2 and I don’t have any other episodes even though I thought I did lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I beat episode 1 of RE Revelations 2 and I don’t have any other episodes even though I thought I did lol

the same thing happened to me lol. did you get it during a sale where they basically advertised that the "whole game" was 2 bucks cuz that's what happened to me.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

the same thing happened to me lol. did you get it during a sale where they basically advertised that the "whole game" was 2 bucks cuz that's what happened to me.

Yeah probably lol. It’s a shame because the first episode was a lot of fun but I’m not gonna get the rest until it goes on sale

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/Loudwindow/status/1317267996390297600

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
beat sh2. really good. i got the "leave" ending.

i think my favorite part is looking up all the endingso n youtube after completing. the ufo ones ftw lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Squeezy Farm posted:

beat sh2. really good. i got the "leave" ending.

i think my favorite part is looking up all the endingso n youtube after completing. the ufo ones ftw lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1nDafqdH9o

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

oh poo poo. Amnesia is out today.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I beat REmake. I think my favorite thing of all is whenever Jill goes "Barry?!" when he shows up out of nowhere.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

I started Luigi’s Mansion 3

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Bolverkur posted:

oh poo poo. Amnesia is out today.

It launched without a .exe lol

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Bolverkur posted:

just hooked the ps2 to the new tv for the annual attempt at Silent Hill 2 and it looks surprisingly good. cinematics are not great and would be better on the crt visually and for the vibe, but the game itself looks great. i've got Silent Hill 1, 2 and 3, as well as Fatal Frame 2. i'm never going to beat these games lol. but it's still epic October gaming.

sh3 looks amazing still and it's like 5-6 hours long

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Heather is such a good character too, the environmental design doesn't match 1/2 for me but it doesn't matter as much bc of how funny and cool she is .

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Claudia: They've come to witness the Beginning. The rebirth of Paradise, despoiled by mankind.

Heather: omg shut up who cares

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Claudia: They've come to witness the Beginning. The rebirth of Paradise, despoiled by mankind.

Heather: omg shut up who cares

:dukedoge:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I think I used up too many bullets in RE2. I can't wait to master this turd and then come back with infinite ammo and absolutely wreck everything.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it's extremely fun to play over and over again for time since you can beat it in <90 minutes once you know where everything is and you fly through every area shooting like 1 bullet.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
good vibes from new Amnesia so far. they are so good at sound design

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

it's extremely fun to play over and over again for time since you can beat it in <90 minutes once you know where everything is and you fly through every area shooting like 1 bullet.

I did this 20 years ago, and I’ll do it again.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://clips.twitch.tv/SingleCleverLyrebirdBigBrother

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
They just added Billy the Puppet from the Saw series to Call of duty warzone

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jigsaw’s Iconic Puppet

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i've only just barely started Amnesia: Rebirth and already i'm at my limit. barely anything properly intense has happened lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Bolverkur posted:

i've only just barely started Amnesia: Rebirth and already i'm at my limit. barely anything properly intense has happened lol

Even though Machine for Pigs wasn't really scary it took me like three attempts before I got past the main menu because the music was pure dread

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Rebirth is loving awesome, scary games ftw

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Finally ran into MrX and boy is he a loving nuisance. Cant wait for the scripted arena battle where i get to blow his fedora off.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lol cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Humble Bundle is doing a Halloween sale so I got the rest of RE Revelations 2 for $7.49

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Going right from Silent Hill 1 to 2 really shows off what a huge leap that generation was. There are so many insane visual and audio improvements. The lighting in 2 is still very good and the indoor environments have tons of detail. The apartments are so squalid and gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

The difference between that tiny rear end elementary school in SH1 to the apartment building in SH2 is so incredible.