Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Give Lady Frost the full Glacier entrance and she's champion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
My pitch: Change Lady Frost's name to "Lady Frosting" and make her a tag team with Red Velvet. They can be managed by Brandi and they would represent someone's lonely Saturday night in.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I now see why they had like a ten match card, each match is like two minutes.

Ten is honestly low. I'm used to PPV-length Darks at this point.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Why did I think Dark was only an hour?

It's a reasonable assumption! It's mystifying that it's tipped over two and a half hours multiple times.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Pretty Peter Avalon could really use a Joel Gertner-styled personal announcer, imo.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
"I don't like Red Velvet Cake!"
"Oh, all right, that's fair"

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
"Fairbanks ALASKA????"

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Ref not recognizing that Shanna has already tapped out.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Taz needs to get Will Hobbs to beat a "Hello" out of Cutler.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
King is good but I think she telegraphs things a little much.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
I am ready to lose my goddamn mind when Fuego del Sol finally hits that tornado DDT.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
619 so slow it's the whole rear end international phone number.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Buff Adam Scott taking the Pretty Peter challenge

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
It's kind of hosed up that they have two guys named Colt in AEW. Colt "Bang Bang" Gunn.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
I've never seen Rey Fenix wrestle before this and it feels like 90% of what he does is literally impossible.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Vicki straight up doing the Wipe Out laugh

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
I appreciate that they have both decided to hate Justin Roberts

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
The new version of Money Inc, The Price Kings

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
The Vernastain Bears

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
So do you think they're using Dark to fill out the trios and women's tag divisions?

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010

ChrisBTY posted:

One of them is the 'we have {x} at home' version of the other but I don't know which one is which. Or maybe they're both good.

They're complimentary. They really should consider a feud between the two or putting him with Hybrid 2

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
My theory is that Fuego will win because the sun is brighter than a spotlight.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010

ChrisBTY posted:

They're gonna tease the tornado DDT for awhile yet arn't they?

He won't hit it until long after he wins the world title, Mikey Whipwreck style

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Can't wait for the Ryzin Suns to win this match.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Hoping Nick Comoroto gets recruited by Bear Country Dark Order style after this match.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
A lot of people who kind of look like Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds in this match.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Sonny tightening up his offense and getting more aggressive really makes me wish he was in more active contention for the TNT title.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
I know that Jurassic Express are pretty much next in line to be tag champs, but goddamn I nearly lost it at that close pinfall

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Vert Vixen, one of the wrestlers in AEW who has one of the fake names from Fire Pro or Wrestling Empire.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
It's too bad Red Velvet isn't in a feud with Penelope Ford because Red Velvet popping out of a cake would be great.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
I don't think Scropio Sky knows what a heathen is.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Why would you not use a dragon suplex if you're whole aesthetic is based off of Dragon Ball???

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
A lot more straight-up squashes tonight than usual

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Big "Podcaster doing a Casper Mattress Ad" energy from Caster's normal promo voice.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
I admittedly haven't watched a ton of NXT lately, but I feel like Dark and Elevation are much better designed to get newer talent over. It has a nice, casual, relaxing atmosphere, and long, semi-competitive job matches with the built-up idea that getting your first win is the hardest thing to do next to winning a title giving every match at least a small amount of stakes. I understand why they premiere it when they do, but it has a real "afternoon watch" vibe to it.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Astonished to see Starks catch a man the same size as he is.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
I like Nemeth but he just doesn't get the full rotation on the hip swing taunt.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Dark is fun to me because you get to see the absolute lowest guys on the card having main event style matches.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Wasn't Bam Bam's Greetings from Asbury Park a fire thunder driver?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
And you're telling me that lasagna allowed him to do that?