Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Hobbs and Shawn (Dean) works just fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Cutler and Avalon are both really good wrestlers and while I like the loser gimmick and thought the draw was perfect, I really want them to just go for it and try to put on a banger. I’d watch their 30 minute Ironman.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Pylons posted:

I really like The Acclaimed.

Yeah they’re a lot of fun.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

karmicknight posted:

Strong divorced Dad energy from Peter Avalon.

Lol wtf was this

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
This match ruled.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Squishy posted:

I also like Adam Priest. I'm not saying strap a rocket to him, but he's a credible looking guy on offence a takes moves well.

Yeah for a guy who got almost no time in the match he looked really good.

Shawn Dean also needs the graphic dammit.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I love that Knox just gave up counting.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Dani Jordan is in way better shape than when she first showed up. drat.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
That was fun. Ivelisse and Diamanté look ok. Ivelisse has some brutal looking offense but sometimes she just looks so drat lost in the ring.

Jennicide looks incredible. Terrible name as noted. Sign her right now.

I also liked power ranger girl, a lot.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

CombineThresher posted:

edit: it also helps that it's November, so it's not 90 degrees out and humid as gently caress during tapings.

Yeah I think this is making a big difference.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I still need to watch snake’em and point’em but last night was fun, as that show always is. Highlights were the Cage match, Bear Country vs DO (Stu with the back breaker was the craziest part of a match with very cool power moves), Joey just murking Maluta in the corner and then Rizin on the outside, another solid Acclaimed performance, the captain and fuego, Limelite vs Sydal, and King, Shida, Anna Jay, Dani Jordyn and Tay Conti who are all awesome. Jordyn in particular looks soooooo much better than when she started. I’d have to go back but it seems like she’s really trimmed down over the summer and fall, and she’s also just starting to show so much more personality. I wasn’t a fan originally but think she’s great now.

8 and a half matches I really enjoyed (I thought conti’s opponent was no bueno and that Conti carried that match), and the other ones were just acceptable to good actually.

I hope they do something with Bear Country, obviously, but also the up and coming women (King and Jordyn in particular), Dean and Fuego, VSK, and especially Limelight , who feels way too good to be a jobber on Dark.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
They bring something unique to the division. They have had some guys on dark with that kind of bigger fat guy monster look but these guys just do it better. I don’t think a team like that gets lost at all.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Danny rules. That’s his first match back from covid right?

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

John Dudebro posted:

as someone who loved 3mb to death i am way into peter avalon's crew

It’s a lot of fun for a midcard gimmick

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Taz, Ex, and Ogogo are on absolute fire today holy poo poo.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Does anyone listen to this podcast? It sounds not good.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
:(

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Fuego is Good.

I am sad he lost, but excited for him to one day get his comeuppance.

After he beats Nakazawa, of course.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Alaois posted:

for those keeping track, this is Carlie Bravo's 5th wrestling match and 2nd singles match

That’s shocking.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Penguin Patrol posted:

why would you cut away from flips!

I assume the flip hosed up in some way.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
This is a messy match. Sonny looks off.

Adbot