Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

xbilkis posted:

That ruled! As someone who is incredibly skeptical about the need to add any more singles dudes I want them to sign Ben Carter immediately

I've seen people on various wrestling sites saying that this was only Carter's 14th or 15th match. If so, holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

is pepsi ok posted:

Ok now I need to see her in a match with Abadon.

You mean like two weeks ago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55HU88_KnwI

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

15 matches on tonight's Dark? Get set for another marathon.

Including another Cutler/Avalon clash, which I assume will go to a double knockout.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

I was a bit surprised Bowers and Caster worked as heels; they seem more face-ish to me.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

Dustin needs better kneepads

As a 50-year-old guy myself, I totally understand having to pause and think about it for a moment before you drop to your knees.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

She asked me how to spell orange, that's the only one I could make out

I also spotted "does she even go here?"

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Can we have a Mike Sydal - Sonny Kiss battle of the splits?

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Is it just me, or does Dean Alexander look like Great Value Randy Orton?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Luther's head looks disturbingly naked without his dots and line.