Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
Ricky Starks vs. Benjamin Carter has the potential to really loving slap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

Akileese posted:

Oh holy poo poo I'll upset if this is a straight squash. Benjamin Carter just tore down the house with GCW on Saturday.

Yeah he did.

I thought there was something going on with Carter and IMPACT, but that may have just been a workout or something. AEW should definitely keep him on their radar, and look at Lee Moriarty and Tre Lamar while they're at it.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

I'm just catching up. Hobbs' new gear looks good. I'm so glad this dude is getting some shine.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

BACK RAKE

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

sign carter and team him with angelico while evans is injured

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

SIGN HIM, BIG BICEPS TONY

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

That ruled

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Is Nina from MJF's poltician thing a wrestler? I wonder what the significance of showing her and Vickie repeatedly was.

Yeah, she was trained by the Dudleys, apparently. https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=15528

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

SEGA rear end Fisting posted:

Holy hell this russian woman is very tiny. Put her in a match against Silver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy-Cgv0i_f8

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Have another!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n37H8-dZCF4

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

I did notice the lower third when Jersey Muscle came out said "Making AEW Trios Debut" so maybe we're actually getting our trios division?

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

hell yeah, max caster back

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Don't sleep on Max Caster

https://twitter.com/CasterShow/status/1277995175667732481

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

rip fuego del sol

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Lanky_Nibz posted:

Best part of Dark was when Leyla flipped off Austin Gunn.

Flipped Off Jones

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

why did trevor read steal matt jackson's face?

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Alright, I need -1 in at least one of the Dark Order skits on BTE

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Triplemania Jones

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

LMFAO holy poo poo Excalibur

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

New music for Leyla, so I guess she's definitely signed

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Alaois posted:

all the regular girls got new themes today

Mikey Rukus said they're releasing an album with all the women's themes, so I guess all of these new ones will be on that.

https://twitter.com/MikeyRukus/status/1341541463700725760?s=20

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

that loving rolling sole butt in the corner

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

I've never seen JD Drake.

I just saw him chop the poo poo out of Kingston, and I need this dude signed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

If Brock Anderson is close to being ready to debut, put him with JD Drake and let them beat the poo poo out of people.