Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

cheesetriangles posted:

At some point my funbucks betting broke and any bet I make says it would have a negative payout. I didn't really care enough to look into getting it fixed.

I'm sure one of the last minute game moves missed a bet you had open and the logic is very upset. If you don't care that's basically the best situation because if I look at it funny it will probably break worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Yeah I don't care so just leave it.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Scruffy the janitor posted:

I really thought the raiders were gonna gently caress me this week (and probably a lot of other people)

Same here. I hemmed and hawed over that pick for way over five minutes. I just kept thinking "the jets are gonna win this, west coast to east coast travel, the raiders are hard to figure out," etc. Luckily I decided to stick with the raiders.

I happily lost reverse by picking the giants to lose to the seahawks.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Me not having faith in my team starts me out at 0-1 this weekend. :(

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE
3 games with no lines late Saturday afternoon? Goddamn.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
I’m surprised only a couple of folks had the Rams today. Still 10 players at 15-0.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Aggro posted:

I’m surprised only a couple of folks had the Rams today. Still 10 players at 15-0.

I still have the Steelers to play :colbert: . Also, I am just playing the AFC north to close out the year. PIT -> CLE -> BAL.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Pain of Mind posted:

I still have the Steelers to play :colbert: . Also, I am just playing the AFC north to close out the year. PIT -> CLE -> BAL.

It was worth it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Lol

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

I'm just glad that there were two other people that, like me, picked the Jets in reverse the week of their single win this season. Please feel free to point and laugh at us.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
Should’ve gone with the Bears today, but figured they were playing with nothing on the line...whereas the Browns would be playing for their lives against the Jets. And of course the Browns literally fumbled away their playoff chances.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
I've fallen apart in pickem at the end of this season just like the Rams have. :sigh:

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Did I win reverse eliminator by virtue of someone’s forgotten pick? Cool!

Pretty decent year in pick ‘em too, but this last week is a mess of big injuries and teams in complete collapse.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

You still have to survive week 17!

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

You still have to survive week 17!

I at least tied for a win by record (assuming no pick equals loss).

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

i'm one more win away from 16-1 in eliminator and reverse eliminator. that'd be p cool

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
This is the most people that have ever had the opportunity to win eliminator, the most previously looks like a 6-way tie 17-0 in 2012

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

I'll stick with my sole ownership of Reverse Spread Eliminator, thanks :smug:

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

poo poo, I don't have a single winning team available, and the best spread I have is the Vikings over the Lions. Guess I'll trust them more than the Patriots.

But hey, I've got a shot at winning fun bucks! Somehow!

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Congrats to all Seven! people who went 17-0 in eliminator.

pre:
1 	Youngbhoy 	
1 	Phoenicianite 	
1 	Copernic 	
1 	Cowfish 	
1 	Shauna 	
1 	cheesetriangles 	
1 	wafflezombie 	
Playoff games will be up later this week, once the NFL has game IDs ready.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

WaffleZombie posted:

But hey, I've got a shot at winning fun bucks! Somehow!

Congrats on winning! As usual, I went Full Degenerate after some losses and made impulsive bets trying to catch up that left me in ruins.

Also, congrats to King Hong Kong, the single player to win reverse eliminator 17-0!

Also, as usual, I'm amazed at anyone finishing at ~55% correct in spread pick 'em. Like, you people should be making your fortunes on the betting sites!

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

Rooster Brooster posted:

Congrats on winning! As usual, I went Full Degenerate after some losses and made impulsive bets trying to catch up that left me in ruins.

Also, congrats to King Hong Kong, the single player to win reverse eliminator 17-0!

Also, as usual, I'm amazed at anyone finishing at ~55% correct in spread pick 'em. Like, you people should be making your fortunes on the betting sites!

After last week, I went “you play to win” in pick ‘em and it was that kind of week where the Eagles did the exact opposite. But hurray for not blowing it in reverse eliminator!

I feel like the spread ended up being pretty accurate in normal pick ‘em. I’d never do that well in spread pick ‘em.

Cowfish
Dec 30, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

Congrats to all Seven! people who went 17-0 in eliminator.

pre:
1 	Youngbhoy 	
1 	Phoenicianite 	
1 	Copernic 	
1 	Cowfish 	
1 	Shauna 	
1 	cheesetriangles 	
1 	wafflezombie 	
Playoff games will be up later this week, once the NFL has game IDs ready.

I'd like to thank the Jets for contributing to 8 of my wins. It was a special year for us both!

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Postseason is in, start your redemption tours now.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

Qwijib0 posted:

Look, Qwijib0, I know I lost all my funbucks, man, but you know I'm good for it, right? I just need a little loan to carry me through the playoffs. Just a little something. I got some hot picks, I'm bound to make all my money back and more! We're bros, right? I can count on you, right?

(The auto-reload funbucks doesn't seem to have happened with the postseason setup)

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Rooster Brooster posted:

Look, Qwijib0, I know I lost all my funbucks, man, but you know I'm good for it, right? I just need a little loan to carry me through the playoffs. Just a little something. I got some hot picks, I'm bound to make all my money back and more! We're bros, right? I can count on you, right?

(The auto-reload funbucks doesn't seem to have happened with the postseason setup)

hmmm, it looks like mine showed up, and I see 14 money bets already, I will take a look and see what I might be able to figure out

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

please send me some money as well. If you send me 50,000 i won't need to bet. But I will bet

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
so I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is you're probably gonna get money next week.

The bad news is that there appears to be a logic bug in how the top ups work-- There are no top-ups before "week 1" because in theory you have your starting money. It does not check for the transition from regular season to post season though, so you go into post with whatever you had, then in week 2 of post season, you'll get your top up.

This doesn't necessarily make sense and I will look at how to fix it, but the script also has a bunch of other dependencies in the db that I'm not gonna comment out a day before games play :haw: but I will poke at it in the offseason (probably).

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that sounds familiar to me. i will accept many free dollars next week to make up for what would have been my successful parlay from this week

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Qwijib0 posted:

Doesn’t seem to have loaded for this week?

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Week 2 is in.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Qwijib0 posted:

Week 2 is in.

Thanks!

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
champ week is in, also gently caress the saints, never trust them

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I finally hit on one of these dumb things, and I did it by going gently caress the saints

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Fourth time's the charm, right??????

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it is, because i also picked the chiefs because i am forced to, and i have been right each time. good job edward. we won the game

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Jeez. Thanks for the reminder to bet. And lose it all.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Edward Mass posted:

Fourth time's the charm, right??????

:yeah:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't say any of that stuff above

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have not paid attention to whether or not this is dead but thank you for all you've done for me over the many years. this web site taught me a lot about how i should save it for when i'm on the toelet and i loved it