Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Jurassic Bros vs Lucha Express 12 15.38%
Jakeico vs Sonny and Joey 8 10.26%
Nyla vs Tay 4 5.13%
Dustin vs The Mister 54 69.23%
Total: 78 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

who owes marko stunt this big of a favor that he's still on weekly television

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Lamuella posted:

Marko Stunt is funny, fills a role in the company very well, and is part of a super-popular trio.

counterpoint: he's small, not funny in the way that a child that has had too much sugar and not enough sleep isn't funny, impossible to take seriously, and should go away

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Lamuella posted:

Well, that's why we have chocolate AND vanilla, because you have lovely taste in ice cream.

Your question was basically why is he on TV. The answer is because he's part of a popular group. You are under no obligation to like him.

he doesn't ever do anything, though, except get tossed around by bigger guys. he's totally superfluous

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

spike at least had the dudleys to justify his gimmick. marko is purely a coattail rider at this point

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i know it's anecdotal but my 13 year old daughter is mortified that marko is flossing and dabbing in 2020 and is embarassed that he's supposed to "be for kids"

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

gotta get jungle boy out of that gimmick, too- he's not going anywhere with those other two strapped around his neck

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

like i get it, the flossing, the dabbing, they're supposed to piss me off, but they reek of grasping at relevance

sorry for the dumb marko derail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

All Elite Wrestling is on TNT tonight at 8 PM unless you are in a bad time zone. Enjoy!

wednesdays are usually pinball league night but during World End 2020 ive been playing my home machine for an hour starting at 8 while the commercials build on the DVR and getting progressively more hammered, then finishing up the night with AEW.

it's something, anyway :smith: