Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Jurassic Bros vs Lucha Express 12 15.38%
Jakeico vs Sonny and Joey 8 10.26%
Nyla vs Tay 4 5.13%
Dustin vs The Mister 54 69.23%
Total: 78 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's the big show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when everyone is back aew will have too many high-end boys who all need to be showcased now. to make room for them on the shows please remove hager and change matt hardy and chris jericho to full-time managers or something else. not announcer

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm not sure i am tuned into the character as much as everyone. on the surface it's very relatable, but he is playing a depressed alcoholic who has pretty much always been extremely successful, never really does anything wrong even though it appears that he might before he redeems it, and his friends gently caress things up for him then call him out and don't stand by him. it's sort of like what delusional person who is actually in that situation would imagine is going on around them while feeling sorry for themselves

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think before he leaned into the anxiety so hard, everyone in the Elite kind of had a decent point and perspective about the hangman situation (including hangman) and it made sure that everyone involved was playing a decent character who made sense in some way. but i believe many more people want to see themselves in the hangman character the way it is now: that they feel bad, yet objectively they are great and anyone who criticizes them is toxic. that's what is actually happening in the storyline atm. the company is probably better off the way it's going so i can't really make a logical complaint or anything. the elite as a unit should go full heel asap because of it though in my opinion

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i changed my mind. I agree with the other posts now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Thanks

No, no, no. This post was entirely the wrong thing to do. i'm all mixed up. hell. I'm sorry, Vince MechMahon. i've been battling a lot of demons lately. I don't like what i've become and i'm talking a lot of nonsense and taking it out on the people i care about just because they're the ones who are in front of me. the only ones trying to help me, giving me useful information. i'm not going to let this keep happening

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Sep 10, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Punk would be a "small get" who "can't bring anything to the table" for AEW and if you believe something different, you're like prequel boosters - they got so wrapped up in irony they believe their own trash.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

People who think the belts are different are like prequel boosters - they got so wrapped up in irony they believe their own trash.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I like to post

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Here are the thread ratings for the dynamite thread where miro debuted

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wait until someone tells him that isn't even that high of a number of viewers to have, to be bragging about. embarrassed piece of shiz

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if tony starts lurking this place you'll know on like the second day when he starts having to post to defend everything

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is it safe to be a fan of MBR?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all i have to say about megabyte ronnie is i remember when everyone loved the fun mustache wrestler, and he turned out to be a real pile of hog shittle who you wouldn't be caught dead supporting. eric bugenhagen, the wrestler who took off his mask at a shovid. (show during covid)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the billionaires should have their companies wrestle in an extremely dense man-made forest full of areca palms

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I Before E posted:

It's my birthday, I hope I get a good episode of Dynamite today.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who was tony khan on ewbattleground

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in 1997-1999 on mIRC's #prowrestling channel people absolutely farted and crapped all over those guys. but some people would still make their name 'Scotty_2_Hotty" and pretend to be him. so be sure to go and follow the marko stunt fake twitters

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jungle boy would love to go to wwe. he doesn't care about anything except fame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's why he didn't go to wwe. it's hard to gain 30 pounds. He'd love to