Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Jurassic Bros vs Lucha Express 12 15.38%
Jakeico vs Sonny and Joey 8 10.26%
Nyla vs Tay 4 5.13%
Dustin vs The Mister 54 69.23%
Total: 78 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I generally agree, but they were chanting Miro Day last night and he almost cried because he was so touched by it.

i think there was a couple "rusev day"s and miro was like "nah nah nah" and it became miro day :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Eat My Fuc posted:

No real dips, solid throughout that’s pretty drat cool

yeah there was a wild playoff game going and they went UP at the end. would be pretty incredible to see what aew could do without nxt OR basketball

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jesus WEP posted:

Nyla is in the same spot as Lance Archer in that they both got a manager who has so far been cutting worse promos than the wrestler they represent

yea idk id be willing to go with whatever the vickie thing a lil more if nyla wasnt like, a really good talker

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

conner o'malley could give promos that would make the ultimate warrior look intelligible.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Alaois posted:

aew pay connor o'malley to make videos as a wwe fan

PAAAAAUL PAAAAAAUL I LOOOOVE NXT I LOOOVE NXT MORE CHAMPIONS PAUL PAUUUUUUL PLEAAAAAAAAAASE I NEED YOU MAN

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

God get him in the Dark Order as just the number one lacky. BRODIE HRRRRRRRGHHHH I SUBMIT BRODIE HHRRRRRRARRARAAAARGH THAT BELT I SUBMIT BRODIE

god yes dark order absolutely needs a slobbering sycophant lackey for brodie to derive joy from

tired: the dark order is too big
wired: the dark order is perfect
inspired: the dark order is WAY too small

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i love th2 and that breakdown from jack evans was a really interesting look into how things work/how jack evans actually IS just jay from jay & silent bob

its cool that angelico has been getting some singles matches to show off his cool lucha submission stuff, i hope they get something concrete going soon, i miss that loud bastard getting crumpled in the corner after talking poo poo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

If Coward Tony had his poo poo together, Miro would’ve been out there in his official ShopAEW Miro Day shirt and none of this shameful discussion would’ve ever had to happen.

miro debuting in mickey mouse gucci is 1 billion times better than showing up in the Officially Branded T-Shirt and i dont know what the gently caress is wrong with all of you

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jesus WEP posted:

:hmmyes:

JR is real good at sit-down interviews. Keep him on that. Hell, they could use more of them; have him do one every week.

seriously, those are really good! and his commentary uhhhh is different!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Waffleopolis posted:

gently caress this discourse. *I* just imagined The Butcher dressed up as Dr. Eggman and it made me smile. Do it. Imagine it.

who is the most like sonic on the aew roster?

qualifications:

gotta go fast
eats chili dogs
brightly colored
you're TOO slow

my vote is nick and matt buck fused into one, but jack evans may also be in the running

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

It’s solid. His main event mustard is awesome

drat, you've got me on specialty mustard i might have to get that.

e: looked it up yeah that sounds good as hell

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Lid posted:

American mustard is so much worse than every european type. Not enough spice not enough vinegar.

there's a lot of mustards that are worth your time out there

cmon its not american chocolate or anything.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

megabyte ronnie is perhaps the greatest character in american wrestling history

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

im just thinking about how they spun the sydal thing and im in awe. they wrote a storyline where kenny's friend, the oil wrestling guy, sabotaged the battle royale for not being included and it furthers kenny isolating himself with the bucks and gives sydal a mulligan and a jobber to kill for a debut storyline.

just amazing

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

funny thing is megabyte ronnie is 100% a wrestler the mcelroys would come up with. toe to tip.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i like griff garrison bc i used to hang out around guilford college all the time in high school, it was the best part of town. and they had a *great* college radio station.

e: hes a pretty good wrestler too

shiksa fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Sep 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Envisioned posted:

I could see Hager jumping back over depending on what he wants to do with Bellator, but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part not wanting to see him in AEW.

For anyone it will probably come down to just how absurd WWE wants to get with their offers. The Khans could absolutely counter any of those, but I think there's definitely a line money-wise they wouldn't want to exceed yet.

theres no universe that hager goes back to the company that put him in pajamas before just absolutely giving up on him and DEFINITELY wont let him go to bellator to brutalize bouncers and dads who fight at little league games