Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Jurassic Bros vs Lucha Express 12 15.38%
Jakeico vs Sonny and Joey 8 10.26%
Nyla vs Tay 4 5.13%
Dustin vs The Mister 54 69.23%
Total: 78 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Dark Order (the Beaver Boys, Stu Grayson, & Evil Uno) v. Private Party & the Gun Club
The Butcher and the Blade v. Daniel Garcia & Kevin Blackwood
Maxx Stardom & Dontae Smiley v. Best Friends
Brian Cage v. Megabyte Ronnie
Colt Cobana v QT Marshall
Jessy Sorensen v. Will Hobbs
Penelope Ford v Dani Jordyn,
Red Velvet v. Brandi Rhodes
The New Hollywood Blonds (Griff Garison & Brian Pillman Jr. No, they don't call themselves that) v Proud and Powerful
Skyler Moore & Rache Chanel v. Diamente & Ivalisse
Brandon Cutler v. Peter Avalon

Megabyte Ronnie is a great jobber name for a guy who looks like he doesn't know what a computer is.

Mr. Squishy fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Sep 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Ganso Bomb posted:

I think he was on another Dark already, too, if you wanted to see him before this next episode.

He's been on two. Losing to Lance Archer in a handicap match w/ Jon Cruz and having his neck worked over by that awful heel, Sean Spears.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

In fact it's art.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Is he called Megabyte Ronnie because he takes mega bites out of food as a competitive eater? And not because he's undercover technopunk?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

You can tell it's a good ep because nobody's mentioned the punchline to the Colt bit yet.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

My reaction to the cake bit was "that's not that much cake" and "I bet i could eat some cake faster than this guy"

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Everyone was agreed that the men's roster was past capacity and there was no room on Dynamite, and then a man called Megabyte Ronnie walked in carrying two whole cakes.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Leva appears to be dressed as Aerith from FF7.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Excited to see Luther wrestle in a hurricane.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

At one point we've got to accept that Rache Chanel as a 9 year vet is just something Taz made up.

Mons Hubris posted:

Yeah I’m the Mercedes Benz of the sea too

I thought this too! What sort of fish is FTR, Dax?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I hate to see Marko do Fortnite dances, and I love to see him get kicked in the face. A+ wrestler.
Also, he wrestled like half a match with a hosed up foot so I know he's very tough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I wouldn't be surprised if someone whose first mainstream exposure is AEW and gets very popular (such as Starks or Jay) do leave for WWE when their contracts are up, because it's easy to overlook horror stories when being offered tremendous amounts of money, which I assumed WWE would offer to try and spitefully poach stars.
It's really weird that neither Ivalisse or Diamante aren't already All Elite. They won the deadly draw!