Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Jurassic Bros vs Lucha Express 12 15.38%
Jakeico vs Sonny and Joey 8 10.26%
Nyla vs Tay 4 5.13%
Dustin vs The Mister 54 69.23%
Total: 78 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

One thing I've noticed and really like after listening to Eddie Kingston on Jericho's pod and Unrestricted is how easily he's gotten to the point where they can all bust each others' balls. The way Eddie talked with Jericho and Schiavone made it seem like they'd been friends for years. The locker room just sounds like a great time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

https://twitter.com/findevan/status/1305685022188470272

This storyline might actually be the funniest thing from this BTE and this tweet cracked me up even more. God I love this company

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Need Brian Cage to be Marko's Mike Awesome and have like 20 different table spots.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bring in Calvin Tankman next, boot out Jake Hager, and you got yourself a nice hoss division.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Bann posted:

Who do you think the first AEW talent to sign with WWE will be? I'd think that there are a few different types of deals in terms of time on the contract. Once those start coming up for renewal, I'm sure someone will make the jump - but I'm having a hard time imagining someone actually doing so if most of the talent feel like Tony.

That's a big part of why I enjoy AEW. It seems like the people who created and sustain it genuinely enjoy doing it, and each other. It's really nice to believe that these days.

I always thought Angelico was gonna end up in WWE after LU flopped, so maybe him, especially if TH2 can't get going in AEW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

And god forbid you suffer an injury that lets them prolong your contract.